Forums

Help › Forums

PUT IT TO BED

Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:20 PM (3 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 5:05 PM

Let's have the top Legend on WGT, and the top Master on WGT. have a match, in a nuetral location, identical computers, no notes, no added helpers, no charts, gauges, or whatever. Play an 18 hole round on the toughest course on WGT. When the match is done, let everyone shut up. I said Master, because there are some unbelievable good ones on here. Who has the balls???????????????

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 5:14 PM

I'm certainty not by any stretch the best Master, I barley manage to score at or below my avg 64.45.

BUT I'd rather play against any Legend than some SANDBAGGING scum with the best equipment  shooting from the short tees.

BPB I think is the best course as it levels the playing field and may even give a Legend a slight advantage.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 5:28 PM

This is meant as a friendly challenge, no harm intended, no accusations, just to shut people up about some of the top players, they are good, and I believe most of them do it honestly, time spent on here, and a lot of playing, practice, practice, practice.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:20 PM

Hey Renni, one better, lets have the top legend and the top hack have ago at it, could be a toss up, lol.

Doc

RSS