Forums

Help › Forums

cant play ready go or country club tourneys

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 26 2012 3:45 AM (1 replies)
  • kememoreth
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 12:53 PM

I get this error message saying that my country or state of residence wont let me play the tourneys, is this a glitch or does living in usa mean i cant play these tourneys?

nvermind i figured it out

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 3:45 AM

kememoreth:

I get this error message saying that my country or state of residence wont let me play the tourneys, is this a glitch or does living in usa mean i cant play these tourneys?

nvermind i figured it out

hi

some states do not allow it. the list of those states can be found on the right side in the FAQ ----->

Who can I play Match Play Challenges with?

There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from those countries and states will not be allowed to participate in Match Play Challenges.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, and any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion.

RSS