Forums

Help › Forums

Lost ball due to meter glitch

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 3 2012 1:52 PM (4 replies)
  • charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 12:17 PM

I just lost a WGT World Tour SD ball due to a meter glitch.  I would like my ball back.

Thank you very much

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2012 8:49 PM

Oh jeez. Good luck. 

It took me months to figure this out, but has saved me a bunch of balls. 

If, as the glide goes by, it hesitates, even a fraction, resist the urge to click. Then you'll get a whiff that counts as nothing.

Might be a good plan to go ahead and clear cache. Never hurts. 

Try the shot again. 

Multiplayer? Do so quickly.

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 7:04 PM

Along with the 20,000 others who have had it happen at one time or another. It happens. I would go through these post and try to get you puter set up to have a better meter. But one ball?? You are ahead of the game my friend. You will have better luck trying to get an avatar with scuba gear that can find balls in the water and then can change into shorts and machete the weeds down to find balls b4 WGT will replace that ball.  But you never know. However, emailing wgt will get you better results than the front street approach. 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 7:09 PM

Charlie, you've been here long enough to know that probably isn't going to happen.

If I buy a jar of spaghetti sauce at my local grocery store then come home and drop it, I don't go back to the store and ask the manager for another jar of sauce. Me dropping the jar of sauce was most likely 99% my fault.

• charliecuzby
    149 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 1:52 PM

I posted here publicly to see if they would respond, I don't know who you are Richard but your post was awfully pretentious.  They did respond by email and credited my account but only 11 credits ?

RSS