Forums

Help › Forums

Hello from Cousin Stu

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 5 2012 11:09 PM (3 replies)
  • CousinStu
    183 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 10:19 AM

Just thought this might be a good place to come and introduce myself. Been lurking around for a couple of weeks now, and playing the stroke play by myself trying to learn the game.  i'm now at L39 and getting a few things fingered out, but still leave a bunch of strokes on the course to my atrocious putting.

I'd like to start playing with other players online, but:

1. Don't really know how to go about it;
    2. Don't want to cost other folks time by my trying to figure it out, and
    3. Don't have the money or credits to play for bucks/credits.

Anybody that can let me know where to find out about these things would be appreciated.  Until then...have fun and hittum straight.

Stu

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 8:39 PM

Hi and welcome

Many options for multilayer games, on your main game page under play the game you can select from stroke, 1-4 players, Match play, 2 players, and if you play practice or scored no money is involved. There is also alternative shot for four players, and skins for 2-4 players, again in practice mode no credits.

To join, simply select what sort of game you want, and click on join game, or you can create your own game and then look for players.

You may also find a read through the FAQ' to the right will be useful------------->

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 8:53 PM

CousinStu:
    Anybody that can let me know where to find out about these things would be appreciated. 

The Academy Country Club

SM

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2012 11:09 PM

CousinStu:
    I'd like to start playing with other players online

Strange Magic and Kindle2010 have the right ideas; join a country club and make some friends and playing with others gets alot easier. Clicking join a game can work but takes awhile sometimes. Most players here are not interested in playing for credits, and if they are, WGT makes that easy with the Ready Goes and Sssskinsss games. The name of the game is make friends and have fun!

sj

RSS