• caz28055
    191 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 1:19 PM

can i change my user name

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 2:08 PM

hi

unfortunately, usernames cannot be changed.

-wgticon

• CyberTwiXX
    91 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 2:50 PM

WGTicon:

hi

unfortunately, usernames cannot be changed.

-wgticon

I'm curious why you guys haven't added this option yet? With the amount of requests you get for it I'm sure you guys could make a few $$$ from it if you charge a few credits. What's the big deal?

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 3:21 PM

CyberTwiXX:
    I'm curious why you guys haven't added this option yet? With the amount of requests you get for it I'm sure you guys could make a few $$ from it if you charge a few credits. What's the big deal?

That's a GREAT idea (tongue planted firmly in cheek)  that way all those quitters, sandbaggers, and what nots can change their name and be anonymous again.

• CyberTwiXX
    91 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 3:24 PM

DannyPhan:

CyberTwiXX:
    I'm curious why you guys haven't added this option yet? With the amount of requests you get for it I'm sure you guys could make a few $ from it if you charge a few credits. What's the big deal?

That's a GREAT idea (tongue planted firmly in cheek)  that way all those quitters, sandbaggers, and what nots can change their name and be anonymous again.

All they have to do is create another account to do that. 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 3:58 PM

I could see a one time change .  

And next to your new name a small flag , Or some other mark only WGT could put there . 

Then on your profile page would be the old loser name under the new one that  you picked the first time for all to see ,, 

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 8:19 PM

CyberTwiXX:

DannyPhan:

CyberTwiXX:
    I'm curious why you guys haven't added this option yet? With the amount of requests you get for it I'm sure you guys could make a few $ from it if you charge a few credits. What's the big deal?

All they have to do is create another account to do that. 

yeah but then they would have to level up and buy new equipment all over again. Much easier to change old LOSER name.

• DoctorEagle
    1,312 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 4:07 PM

WGT handle change would be nice... Never thought it was a "till death do us part" venture when I first started either. Understood about sandbaggers though.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 4:45 PM

I'm glad I didn't use my first choice, Iamsofakingwetodddid. Renniw52 is easier to type.

RSS