Forums

Help › Forums

Draws, Fades

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 19 2010 12:49 AM (3 replies)
  • mike28645
    4 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 4:21 PM

Is there a way to draw or fade the ball?

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2010 4:28 PM

There is but its not very good at present.

You have to mishit the ball by striking early or late AND use the wind to push the ball the way you want.

So if you have a 14mph wind blowing left to right, you can hit it a bit early on the left side which will initially push the ball into the wind just a little and then the wind will take over and start blowing the ball to the right, kind of slicing it. 

If the wind is too low OR if the wind is straight, you are SOL.   When you miss early without the wind effect the ball basically just heads in that direction, no hook or slice effect.

• funger50
    41 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 12:23 AM

hmm I am not playing that long but I am hooking or sclicing from the tee

very much so when needed and it works

aim far right when you hook then hit the ding approxim...... in the middle of the frist and second line  on the left  and you will get a big hook

you will loose about 15 y on lenght but it works  ( 2nd on BPB ) for example

Franky

funger50

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2010 12:49 AM

WOW I stand corrected!    Doing it that way friggin works even without the wind thanks!

I only seen it explained by using the wind before and never tried in any other way but I just did exactly what you said with NO wind and it worked great, not straight to the left it actually hooked over there.

Now that will definitely come in handy....

RSS