Forums

Help › Forums

Playing all coarses......How to????

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 11 2012 10:38 PM (7 replies)
  • Bamafan21
    13 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 11:58 PM

How do you play the rest of the coarses like Pinehurst or Harbour town if you just want to play 18 by yourself.  When I scroll through the coarses only a select few show up......or can you even play or unlock them???

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 12:29 AM

Some courses aren't available for stroke-play. There should be more courses soon.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/54516.aspx

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 12:29 AM

You can't I'm afraid.  Several of the courses are for CTTH only.  The ones you can play full rounds on are: St. Andrews, Royal St. Georges, Bethpage, Oakmont, Congressional, Kiawah, Cabo and the best of famous and hardest courses.  To be able to play full rounds requires something like 200,000 photos per course and this wasn't done for the ones only intended to be used for CTTH.

• Bamafan21
    13 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 4:28 PM

thanks for the answers...........just wondering

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 5:14 PM

Speaking about courses,  I vaguely remember playing Pebble Beach awhile back on here. What happened to that course, or was I dreaming..lol

-Roger

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 5:37 PM

mantis0014:

Speaking about courses,  I vaguely remember playing Pebble Beach awhile back on here. What happened to that course, or was I dreaming..lol

-Roger

It was here for only a short time. We have been told that it will be back at some point but not when. It was the most beautifully rendered version of Pebble I have ever seen. 

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 5:59 PM

borntobesting:

mantis0014:

-Roger

It was here for only a short time. We have been told that it will be back at some point but not when. It was the most beautifully rendered version of Pebble I have ever seen. 

There was a link on here somewhere to allow you to play with just starter clubs if i remember rightly.

Edit: Just had a look around and it seems this was only available for a short time.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 10:38 PM

manabouttown11:

borntobesting:

mantis0014:

-Roger

There was a link on here somewhere to allow you to play with just starter clubs if i remember rightly.

Edit: Just had a look around and it seems this was only available for a short time.

Yes.... I think it was a 'CTTH' with 2 sets to pick from. It was a nice course to play :)

RSS