Forums

Help › Forums

needs a boot

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 11 2012 12:44 PM (5 replies)
  • Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 12:30 AM

this person, phukmegan22, joined WGT just to give crap to another player, Megan22.  You can tell just by the name what the intentions are and sure enough, he/her has written a couple of nasty messages on Megan's wall which have been deleted.

Someone at WGT needs to give this person the boot!  I'm sure this is the person's 2nd player so if possible, boot his original too.

• MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 3:57 AM

Ahhh!  I thought you said "Need a boot?"  If it doesn't have a hole in it, then I'll take it.  My current one is black, but the colour (color for you Americanos) doesn't really matter as two colours (colors) will match my trousers (pants) which I stitched myself from two old pairs, and they were different colours (colors) too.

With regards to the other thing, you'd be better off emailing WGT direct rather than posting here in the forum.

• EARTHWALKER
    56 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 4:48 AM

I do think posting here as well is a very good idea. Name and shame so this r-tard can be taken down from all sides.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 4:53 AM

EARTHWALKER:

I do think posting here as well is a very good idea. Name and shame so this r-tard can be taken down from all sides.

Naming and shaming as you call it is against WGT's T&C and can get you and not the offending player in trouble. It is much better to e-mail WGT with any proof of offensive behavior. 

• Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 11:33 AM

WGT has been messaged but the issues continued.  Hopefully it's taken care of this morning.

The name posted above had zero games played and it's very apparent it was created solely to attack 1 or more people.  If WGT has a problem with me posting something like that on the message board and it gets me into trouble then so be it.  I'd rather try to help a friend than worry about playing a golf game.

BTW, there are also rules against having multiple players

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 12:44 PM

Cas57:

WGT has been messaged but the issues continued.  Hopefully it's taken care of this morning.

The name posted above had zero games played and it's very apparent it was created solely to attack 1 or more people.  If WGT has a problem with me posting something like that on the message board and it gets me into trouble then so be it.  I'd rather try to help a friend than worry about playing a golf game.

BTW, there are also rules against having multiple players

EXACTLY!!!

I sent them a message and get an auto reply and nothing gets done, I then post here and it gets deleted!?!

RSS