Forums

Help › Forums

i just love golf. need the skinny please.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 26 2010 9:19 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kingcody
    9 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 12:27 AM

wish i knew when and how 2 get in some other tournament, do we get new ctth every week? i know that i can not only play this way 4 ever. i know wgt is expanding but till then................    thanx. 

also, please dont take my  other courses. even though all they are is ctth, it is the only ,....... u know what i mean.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 12:37 AM

sorry i dont know what you mean

• kingcody
    9 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 2:42 PM

thats quite alright man - i CAN  red I the BUS!

THANX ANYWAYS

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 3:47 PM

Im sorry I dont know what you mean either

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2010 3:58 PM

kingcody:

thats quite alright man - i CAN  red I the BUS!

THANX ANYWAYS

Mr. Cody...It appears that you do speak some english, although quite poorly, and I was able to somewhat follow it accept for the above. Oh, and just as a little starter, THANX is spelled Thanks and ANYWAYS means nothing, in this case.

• kingcody
    9 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 12:06 AM

Ms.Swetiepie,......allow me to retort. It would seem as though you did not approve of the way I was "speaking" as well as my grammar. I will try to write in such a way so as not to have  to read anymore tasteless jargon. I am playing around as this is a game. I need say no more.                              thanx                                   p.s. Try to have a great day.

• kingcody
    9 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 12:22 AM

just kinda wanted to know the bottom line as far as tourney opportunities, and the amount of "new" challenges per week ect. i think i got it now. think being the key word -  have a great day -

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 5:05 AM

@KingCody........  If you are capable of writing like you have in your last two posts, why would you even consider posting with that "text-style"  BS you did in your first couple of posts?  Are you a "Codeswitcher"?

FYI  Codeswitcher is a person who adjusts their vernacular, slang, and syntax to suit the audience they believe to be interacting with. 

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2010 5:46 AM

ghettocop1:
    FYI  Codeswitcher is a person who adjusts their vernacular, slang, and syntax to suit the audience they believe to be interacting with. 

And now the Great KingCody will perform his next trick.He will now magically find the Tournaments Page.

• kingcody
    9 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 3:57 AM

Mr. Officer Sir,

I am just a unique person who never posted a post anywhere untill that day really. I will add, that, for me, i can comprehend many styles and forms of written english and would'nt get all "high and mighy" if I did'nt like it. Mindfulness. At any rate, I will leave you with this.

"If god wanted us to play soccer, he would'nt have given us arms." 

Mike Ditka

Aloha

• PAGES
RSS