Forums

Help › Forums

Down for maintenance

Fri, Mar 23 2012 11:50 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • colinscott
    55 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 10:06 AM

Yeah right.  Down for putting up more ways to make money because wgt sure as hell is not improving the game.  Save replay box  in between holes?  What a bunch of idiots.  A software designer I played with recently says that because game is beta, little chance for improvements.  And wgt knows it.  Fixing or improving game, not happening.  The game has gotten more and more bugs, early disconnects, etc, that these lying sobs can do nothing about it.  How come we as players, who have already spent hundreds of dollars on wgt, we cannot get even a sleeve of balls credit for all the pain and suffering?  These are some greedy fellas here, and I am going to make a personal visit to their offices. a couple hours away in SF, and squeeze their heads like pimples until I get some satisfaction  if I have to.  I'm coming wgt, with my camera,  and my displeasure....and hell's coming with me.

• CyberTwiXX
    91 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 10:18 AM

Sounds like you could use a bran muffin or two.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:48 PM

Time to use one of the new features... consider yourself blocked, colinscott.

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:59 PM

ok, ok, ok.....I want to know who is forcing the OP to stay here and play against his will....c'mon confess!!  

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 1:22 PM

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

HAWK

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 2:39 PM

colinscott:

Yeah right.  Down for putting up more ways to make money because wgt sure as hell is not improving the game.  Save replay box  in between holes?  What a bunch of idiots.  A software designer I played with recently says that because game is beta, little chance for improvements.  And wgt knows it.  Fixing or improving game, not happening.  The game has gotten more and more bugs, early disconnects, etc, that these lying sobs can do nothing about it.  How come we as players, who have already spent hundreds of dollars on wgt, we cannot get even a sleeve of balls credit for all the pain and suffering?  These are some greedy fellas here, and I am going to make a personal visit to their offices. a couple hours away in SF, and squeeze their heads like pimples until I get some satisfaction  if I have to.  I'm coming wgt, with my camera,  and my displeasure....and hell's coming with me.

GO! video rambo, GO!  not worth a nickle.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 2:55 PM

colinscott:
    I am going to make a personal visit to their offices. a couple hours away in SF, and squeeze their heads like pimples until I get some satisfaction  if I have to.  I'm coming wgt, with my camera,  and my displeasure....and hell's coming with me.

California native eh? That explains it.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 4:41 AM

colinscott:

If you don't like the game, don't stay. Not once have you been forced to spent money, devote time, or return day after day. 

Instead of wasting your time, and consequently, my time, by complaining on the forums, do yourself a favor and leave the game. 

I'm not sure why this is such a difficult concept for players to grasp. It's not quantum physics. 

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 11:17 AM

TheLighterDark:

colinscott:

If you don't like the game, don't stay. Not once have you been forced to spent money, devote time, or return day after day. 

Instead of wasting your time, and consequently, my time, by complaining on the forums, do yourself a favor and leave the game. 

I'm not sure why this is such a difficult concept for players to grasp. It's not quantum physics. 

Yes, to some people it does equate.  my nickle.

• colinscott
    55 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 1:53 PM

Thank you.

• PAGES
RSS