Down for maintenance

Fri, Mar 23 2012 11:50 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • colinscott
    55 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 1:57 PM

Well that just breaks my heart doodler.

SgtDoodles:

Time to use one of the new features... consider yourself blocked, colinscott.

• colinscott
    55 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 2:01 PM

327 posts.  What nobody to talk to?

?

BubbaCrusher007:

colinscott:
    I am going to make a personal visit to their offices. a couple hours away in SF, and squeeze their heads like pimples until I get some satisfaction  if I have to.  I'm coming wgt, with my camera,  and my displeasure....and hell's coming with me.

California native eh? That explains it.

• colinscott
    55 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 2:05 PM

I have invested in a product. I can damn well complain if i like you idiot.  Do yourself a favor  don't overestimate the value of your own time.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 2:30 PM

If you kids don't stop fighting, I'm taking your virtual balls away. WGT knows for sure, they have issues. As long as this game is BETA, the problems will live on. On the other hand, there are players constantly shooting in the mid 20's and low 50's. My jury is still out on those scores. No accusations here people, but there must be some robots playing this game. I just can't believe anymore, that constant practice and remembering every shot you take, will do the trick. I saw a player recently go from a day one Hack to a Legend in less than 60 days. I will say Total Bull$hit on this. This person is currently beating Legends I have known for almost two years. And beating them like a red headed step child. The game is not that consistent to allow you to do this. The people who never have a meter issue, wind not playing like it says, clubs acting like starters instead of the top dollar R11's, are not playing the same game I am. Have I said enough? But, I still play this crazy thing, spend money, enjoy my friends, make comments, complain, and congratulate other players for great games and great shots. Like was mentioned earlier, if your pissed off, you have a right to be. No need to bust into the WGT office and squeeze heads. Find another past time.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 2:49 PM

renniw52:
    Find another past time.

maybe if it was past time the thread would never of opened

but could think of a few pass times

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 11:50 PM

If you've spent 100's of dollars to reach master then you can't be very bright. I got there for nothing.

• PAGES
RSS