Forums

Help › Forums

This game

Fri, Mar 16 2012 2:34 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • judgesmailsga
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:05 AM

This game blows, its gone from realistic to fake, i don't care much i play or don't play there is absolutely zero consistency  

The only way to overcome any shortfalls is to purchase ***...i am not paying a dime for anything...if i wanted a real feel to golf, i'd go play.  There should NEVER be a 12-15 inch putt missed  This whole real feel thing is horse ***..7 iron should go same distance give or take wind and lie.  Trying to change it so to match a stroke in real golf is not why i come here, again if i wanted that i would get my ass to a real course.

Swing bot for me!!! 

• CyberTwiXX
    91 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:38 AM

judgesmailsga:

This game blows, its gone from realistic to fake, i don't care much i play or don't play there is absolutely zero consistency  

The only way to overcome any shortfalls is to purchase ***...i am not paying a dime for anything...if i wanted a real feel to golf, i'd go play.  There should NEVER be a 12-15 inch putt missed  This whole real feel thing is horse ***..7 iron should go same distance give or take wind and lie.  Trying to change it so to match a stroke in real golf is not why i come here, again if i wanted that i would get my ass to a real course.

Swing bot for me!!! 

Not only do you fail at this game, but I also assume you fail in life?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:39 AM

Suck it up, or go play TWO

• BmaEngnr92
    46 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:41 AM

judgesmailsga:

Swing bot for me!!! 

I'm still trying to determine your issue with the game. In your first sentence you state this game blows b/c it's gone from realistic to fake. And then you proceed to claim if you wanted the "real feel" you'd just go play IRL.

Contradictions aside, the only thing I take from your post is that you like to blame the game for your own shortcomings. The game does play consistent for me, and my 12-15 inch putts do go in every time. Perhaps we have uncovered your real issue.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:50 AM

hpurey:
    Suck it up, or go play carTWOn.

FTFY hp. : )

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 11:52 AM

judgesmailsga:

Swing bot for me!!! 

Congrats. You qualify for WGT Nation.

• CyberTwiXX
    91 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 12:06 PM

Congrats. You qualify for WGT Nation.

^^^^ LOL!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2012 12:14 PM

Richard4168:

hpurey: