Forums

Help › Forums

Hey!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 18 2012 9:16 PM (5 replies)
  • MarsFM
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 9:26 AM

Hello wgt players, I'm a new guy here... 

Don't know a lot about golf but hoping to learn, to improve and to become a good player, I've become hooked to this great game. 

Where is the best place to look up tips for dealing with bunkers, could someone advise?

All the best,

Conor

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 2:20 PM

welcome.

in this forum, you may find several stickied threads with guides for various topics.

-wgticon

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 3:05 PM

MarsFM:

Hello wgt players, I'm a new guy here... 

Don't know a lot about golf but hoping to learn, to improve and to become a good player, I've become hooked to this great game. 

Where is the best place to look up tips for dealing with bunkers, could someone advise?

All the best,

Conor

hi conor 

welcome to this great game,best advise for dealing with bunkers is-DON'T LAND IN THEM.

play well friend

pdx

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 3:17 PM

Welcome to the game! :-)

• Alice18Cooper
    91 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 6:38 PM

MarsFM:
    I'm a new guy here

A guy with a gal avatar? Confused? Yeah I know . . . I'm a dude with a chicks name . . . I'm confused too lol

MarsFM:
    dealing with bunkers

I add 10  . . . works most times . .

Welcome!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 9:16 PM

Welcome to the game, and welcome to the forum community.   There are many players here that are more than willing to help out, all you need to do is ask.  

The search box over to the right here is very useful,  you'll find that most questions have been asked and there is tons of great game tips and such floating here.

Hp

RSS