Forums

Help › Forums

To all quiters

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 30 2012 7:41 AM (24 replies)
  • DrDENGROT
    22 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 6:18 PM

let's say that" if someone quit 10 time's let  him/her go back to zero,start all over as a hack again,what ever the rang is,ama/pro/master/ledgend The can keep the glubs and ball's that the have payd for but start over again

• najer
    11 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 12:43 PM

well said dude! :)

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 12:12 AM

It has been talked about so many times on here about the quitters,and I will make this short and to the point...glad to see w g t put a block player feature on here,as once the quitter ( I mean only the ones that quit because of a bad shot) is blocked, that player can not even try to join a game you create,hats off to W G T for giving a player some means to stop these poor sports.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 8:31 AM

TO ALL QUITTERS,  You are Gay.

• Drlg4oilnnd
    64 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 8:58 AM

Thinks they should just remove the forfeit - quit button.  From ranked rounds. Thus making it resume only. This would force every1 to finish the round. As either multi-player or alone. Then a person can't start another round. Without finishing the one he / she just started and decided to quit. Think about it. You wouldn't got out with a foursome on a real course. Bogey a couple of holes and walk off the course would ya ?  This problem is only getting worse and needs addressing.

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 12:51 PM

Drlg4oilnnd:

Thinks they should just remove the forfeit - quit button.  From ranked rounds. Thus making it resume only. This would force every1 to finish the round. As either multi-player or alone. Then a person can't start another round. Without finishing the one he / she just started and decided to quit. Think about it. You wouldn't got out with a foursome on a real course. Bogey a couple of holes and walk off the course would ya ?  This problem is only getting worse and needs addressing.

Totally agree

• Majcken
    24 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 2:19 PM

its bad form to quit and leave people waiting,but every golfer on here has that right and nothing any of us can do about it. just have to get on with it...part of life

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 2:35 PM

luckysump:

TO ALL QUITTERS,  You are Gay.

Apologies for my friend, all you Gay people. I think, what he means is........ it's far better to be gay....... than a quitter.Not that there's anything wrong with being Gay. When I say he's a friend....... I don't mean that sort of friend...... I mean........me and my friend....... well let's just say that we don't like quitters !

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 7:12 PM

Most people , when they have a clue, will quit when they feel that they have been cheated..Not by you but by the game. I play for fun as well as for the love of the game. But one thing I wont tolerate is being cheated, especially by the game. Too many of you pay more attention too the game , instead of to the game that you are playing ... Also nobody has to play if they dont want too..

RSS