Forums

Help › Forums

Putting problem

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 27 2012 9:45 AM (4 replies)
  • Rockets5035
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 2:33 PM

level 51 - i am now fighting with the 'ez' putter thing.  How do i aim the putt?  I move the blue triangle thing in any direction, but it seems to have no effect on where the putt goes.  Any hints on what I am doing wrong ?

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 2:51 PM

Not really, but as a level 51 Pro, you should get rid of the ez swing and use a different putter.  Even the Starter putter is better than the ez swing.  There are so many things that impact the ball travel and you just can't begin to control it with that putter.

• Santiago124
    157 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 7:13 AM

I definitely agree with Phiber.... I remember the day I was encouraged by a WGT mate Kragwynn that the sooner you get rid of the EZ swing clubs, the better for one's upskilling experience...I mad the decision early as an Amateur and indeed, so true.  To this day, Im still on my starter set and am eager to upgrade as I know it will be a fun-learning experience...Cheers!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 7:30 AM

51 levels with the EZ swing putter??!!  Wow. That is really amazing you used it that long.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 9:45 AM

YankeeJim:

51 levels with the EZ swing putter??!!  Wow. That is really amazing you used it that long.

THIS!!!!

RSS