Help › Forums

help please

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:49 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 4:48 PM

can any one please help me i sent a set of clubs to a friend G20 level 83 i think it was , and my friend accidently sold them instead of his old ones . he did not even get a chance to use them , does any 1 have know if there is any way my friend can get the sale reversed is it possible ..!!    ..... thanks every1 .!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 4:54 PM

Sir , start of with a email to  Members@worldgolftour.com  .

Or look ot the botom of the page for contact and click on that .

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 5:01 PM

What an amazing friend you must be hope you get it sorted out :)

GC.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 5:14 PM

Thank you very much i will try that , what a great community ..!!

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 5:56 PM

i think i done my money i not sure what to do , i not to good on computers i tried to email but not sure how to .!     : (     thanks for your help !

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 7:16 PM

click on this link  with your mouse   here    Members@worldgolftour.com  . 

this will or should get you headed to help

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 8:13 PM

when i click on it , it say could not perform operation bacause the default mail client is not properly installed ..!!  no idea what that means !    thank you very much for your help .!

• Calvinvance
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:37 PM

Teeituptommy     This is calvinpalmer i loged ouy by accident. I had to loge back in under a different name. Now i am calvinvance; I want to get back to where i was. Help me out if you can. I went to the country club and my profile was still there.   Signed HELP!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 12:10 AM

Hey Deef

use that email address and send an email to them explaining your trouble.

The error just means you dont use a Email Program on your computer, so whatever you use for emails you will have to enter that address in manually

members@worldgolftour.com

Send them your issue, the name of the member who you gifted and accidently sold the clubs.

They will check both of your accounts, and they will reverse the sale your friend made back to the pro shop

Let me know how you go mate !

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 1:03 AM

Hey deef ,

As your club captain and in appreciation of the support you have always given our club, donating prizes of gifts etc to Club Tourney winners...

I have emailed WGT on your behalf and CC'd you into the email.

WGT will replay to either you or I.

I am sure they will fix this up for your and your Birthday friend ASAP. 

• PAGES
RSS