Forums

Help › Forums

Winning Credits on Blitz Matches?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 27 2012 9:11 AM (6 replies)
  • PascalFleischman
    10 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:02 PM

I saw on the WGT News page that you can earn credits by winning Blitz matches.  Can someone please explain to me why I'm not?

How can you earn credits through playing matches?

Thanks! 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:34 PM

hi

yes, you can via blitz challenges. up to 4 people with winner taking all. if your state allows, it should be seen ion your options when you creating  a game.

-wgticon

• PascalFleischman
    10 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:56 PM

So unless the game's host specifies a prize, then it won't be a credit-awarded match?  The best way to ensure that a Blitz awards credits is to start one myself?

Thanks!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 2:35 AM

PascalFleischman:

I saw on the WGT News page that you can earn credits by winning Blitz matches.  Can someone please explain to me why I'm not?

How can you earn credits through playing matches?

Thanks! 

Hi PascalFleischman, 

When you select Blitz (either creating or searching for a game), to the right of where it says "GAME MODE", click either the right or left arrows to chance the game mode from Tracked to Challenge. Now click either "CREATE GAME" or "JOIN A GAME." Viola. 

If you created a game, you will be prompted to enter the credit wager before you can open the lobby for other player to join. If you searched for a game, you will be presented with the wager and be given the choice to either accept or decline it. 

Keep in mind that this game mode is brand new, and there's still quite a few problems with it, so don't expect everything to function 100% at all times. 

• PascalFleischman
    10 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 6:24 AM

Thanks, LD!

That explains it perfectly.  Someone mentioned "legal in my state".  Since I don't have the challenge option available to me, is it a glitch, or illegal in TN?

Thanks!

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 9:05 AM

PascalFleischman:

Thanks, LD!

That explains it perfectly.  Someone mentioned "legal in my state".  Since I don't have the challenge option available to me, is it a glitch, or illegal in TN?

Thanks!

from the FAQS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from those countries and states will not be allowed to participate in Match Play Challenges.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

• PascalFleischman
    10 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 9:11 AM

DOH!

Thanks for clarifying.  You know what you've done to me now, right?  My work's computer servers are based in Houston.....so now I have to play at work.  My boss won't be happy.  :D

RSS