Forums

Help › Forums

POST YOUR "FUNNIEST" REPLAYS!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 2 2012 5:20 PM (4 replies)
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 1:12 PM

OK, I've had my fair share of FUNNY and STRANGE golf shots......and I've seen several REPLAYS posted.  I'd really enjoy watching other member's FUNNY REPLAYS.

I'll start......here's mine:

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=0f0170dc-6d42-4ccb-84cc-a025015118f4

Note:  If for some reason, the above link does NOT work.....just go to my profile...I have this REPLAY recorded.

This was a chip shot (CTTH) challenge @ Hilversumsche.  TOO FUNNY!!!

Bob

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 1:36 PM

I still like your St. Andrews hole #1... where your approach shot spins back off the green, over the moat, some 70 yards away.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 2:57 PM

Couldn't see yours, shows me an error...but here goes mine.

INandOUT

inANDout

Unlucky shots...

I came walking straight from the tee to shoot here

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 5:15 PM

Yeah..........that one is a TRUE MYSTERY....LOL.  Doesn't look like it hit that stone wall next to the water way.....looks to me like it actually landed ON THE GREEN...then, bounced back towards me......and I think 70 yards back towards me is about right.  WHY do I get these crazy shots?........geeeeezzzzz.  But, they are FUN to watch.

About 3 weeks ago....I hit a HIO on Wolf Creek (Hole #2, which is I believe an 88 yd. wedge shot over some water).....my ball dove straight into the hole.....then, a week or so later...by mistake.......I ERASED my REPLAY of that shot......dang!  I know other members have HIO's like that....I've seen the replays....AMAZING when that happens.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 5:20 PM

To SOYEL1........watched your chip shot onto the green......Wow, RIP OFF!  I know I've had several PUTTS.....that just bounced off of the pin.  I NEED EVERY putt I can get to drop.  And, it's always fantastic to see those chip shots or approach shots go in the cup!!!

RSS