Forums

Help › Forums

Current Disappointments, Rants and Raves.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 4 2012 12:19 AM (1 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 11:31 PM

I have a member of good standing in my club whom has written WGT several times. He can't buy equipment or balls, despite the fact his credit card is in good standings. He and we have written many letters to WGT and have received absolutely no response.

I personally like many of you have spent an avg of 25-30$ per month on balls clubs, plays on tru-golf courses, etc.. to the tune of 300$ per year plus. Yet, no new pins have been released for either Congressional or Royal St George. Bad form WGT. I sure hope some of this stuff gets fixed soon. Right now as much as I like to play, this really is a poor return for my investment..  Yeah I know Olympic is coming sometime in April. Haven't heard anything about the British Open rotunda for this year either.

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 12:19 AM

be patient dan. not everything can be granted overnight.  we could still be stuck with a 9 hole course and just bethpage black. wgt has come a long way in the 2 years i have been a member and i enjoy playing just as much as i did on the first day.  so hang in there and in two years, someone will be in your shoes saying the same thing and you will be in my shoes saying the same thing.  but more importantly, where else can you drink beer and play golf in the nude? 

watch your backspin on the upper level clevelands

qbal

RSS