Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • misstery
    705 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 1:28 AM

A great match Duda,

I managed to wake my putter up down the back 9, Really enjoyed our game, a gentleman to play and good compnay ty :)

Anne

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 5:08 AM

Godelescher do you want those in round 2 just to press on with their next game should their opponent be known?

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 5:34 AM

tiffer67:
    Godelescher do you want those in round 2 just to press on with their next game should their opponent be known?

You and misstery can play your 2nd round match whenever you're ready, but you might have a bit of a wait after that, so there's no rush.

Second round is Kiawah 18. Please have that match in the books by April 20th.

Congrats to both you and misstery, wd.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 5:54 AM

Thanks Godelescher. If Misstery wants to play as soon as then I'm happy to play. I don't mind waiting were I lucky enough to get through.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 6:44 AM

Pryke:

Can't believe I'm the highest average Legend who entered...get my chance against one of the best...

2nd highest here, and I get to plat god! Dormie after 10, but will be fun

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 6:52 AM

bigdaddie1:
    2nd highest here, and I get to plat god! Dormie after 10, but will be fun

You didn't make it to Legend by playing poorly. You never know when or where lightning might strike.

Have fun and play hard :)

• iremanu
    171 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 8:12 AM

Hello, I wonder if these sudden gains $ 400 have been delivered, I also appeared on that list but I did not give me anything, thanks in advance, good bye.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 8:43 AM

iremanu:
    Hello, I wonder if these sudden gains $ 400 have been delivered, I also appeared on that list but I did not give me anything, thanks in advance, good bye.

I have not received it yet, but it was only awarded a few days ago, so I expect it will take some time.

I did contact WGT to ask if there was anything I needed to do to claim the prize. I also asked if they would be willing to hold the prize and ship it on my behalf to the eventual winner of this tournament which would save me shipping costs to Mars (or where ever the winner might live).

I expect them to deny my request, probably for legal reasons, but that's OK; it never hurts to ask.

Sorry to hear you haven't received yours yet, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Proper channels and whatnot...

This tournament should take some time to complete, so hopefully it will coincide nicely with WGT's shipping date.

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 9:42 AM

MBaggese and I just finished our match. Great match which I won 2 up.

Tons of fun and thank you for a good game!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 9:45 AM

pb1711:

MBaggese and I just finished our match. Great match which I won 2 up.

Tons of fun and thank you for a good game!

Heck of a match with a gentleman for sure.

PB played solid, definitely the better player advances.

Good luck Wayne!

And again Godelescher, thanks for the opportunity to play!

RSS