Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,716 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 10:07 AM

High class game,sheesh im pooped after that lol,Ally wins 2up carding A Fab 57 stroke play,Dan missed a couple of putts that he wouldn't normally miss,and maybe that was the difference,,Fantastic performance from Ally,Good luck in final,

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 10:17 AM

AllyKennedy:

Dan it was a blast. I didnt even mention it in my CC that this was being streamed as i was a bit nervous ( i can admit that now!) As it turned out, was just a good day for me and i'm sure you'll get your revenge soon! Been great to meet you through this tournament and thanks also to Priestess for her part in the match

Also a big thank you to the main man Godelescher

You played awesome bud, well done. You represented the CC really well. :-)

Huge thanks to Godel on running such a great tourney. Can't wait to see the last couple of matches. 

Dan, well played as usual. The only thing you did wrong was have Ally as your opponent :-)

P.S. I'll be there for the 2nd semi-final. Who's streaming?

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 5:34 PM

I was late to work because I wanted to see the end of the match. In my rush, I didn't get a chance to say more than a cursory congrats and thanks.

If I had the time this morning, I would have told you both, that was the most impressive match I have seen on WGT. Thank you both for participating and thank you both for letting us watch.

Priestess, you have a sleeve of balls on the way and my total gratitude. Thank you for being such a great scorekeeper/host/cameraman/human.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 7:30 PM

I caught the last two holes, man ya guys can play! (and ladies, Tess was awesome as well)

Props to Ally for the win, and to Dan for giving him a scare.

But, the biggest props go to Godel to make this such a fun tourney to watch, as well as his generosity.

All top notch!!

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 3:10 AM

If anyone is available to stream the bollox/kriztjan match today at this time, please get in touch w/ me, kriztjan, or bollox.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 9:31 AM

Is this match still being streamed by anyone?

godelescher:

If anyone is available to stream the bollox/kriztjan match today at this time, please get in touch w/ me, kriztjan, or bollox.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 11:13 AM

bfghd:

godelescher:

Yeah, pristess could not join tonight so dsheavills will pitch in and stream it

i will post link asap

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 11:55 AM

Kriztjan:

bfghd:

godelescher:

Yeah, pristess could not join tonight so dsheavills will pitch in and stream it

i will post link asap

Great news Kriz, TY to Darren!

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 11:59 AM
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sun, May 6 2012 12:01 PM

Yeah!!

RSS