Help › Forums

Hello Everyone

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 27 2013 6:30 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Buzz_Killian
    40 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2010 8:03 PM
    Thought I'd pop in an say hi and maybe make some friends. After all, Golfing with your friends is more fun ! HI, I'm Matt, I signed up years ago with WGT and forgot about it, I just reciently started getting lots of emails from WGT and some free time so here I am hacking up the lawn.
  • snowy64
    67 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 2:57 AM
    Hi and welcome and as you go round hacking up the lawn don't forget to replace the divots. snowy64
  • Buzz_Killian
    40 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 4:06 AM
    Awww man, The divot police... Thanks for the Welcome mate. Buzz
  • Middle4man
    368 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 7:24 AM
    Welcome aboard Buzz. A friendly reminder about the FAQ's and the search engine that can answer most of your questions, and you'll find out soon enough about the helpful faithful here that can answer the rest of them. Keep it in the short grass, especially at St. Andrews.
  • Buzz_Killian
    40 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 4:00 AM

So far my 2 favorite courses are St. Adrews & Bethpage, cause both courses whip my BUTT. lol It's all good though, Up & Down, Fairways and Greens.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 11:18 AM

Buzz_Killian:
    I signed up years ago with WGT and forgot about it,

You aren't kidding, you must have been the first guy to sign-up at WGT when they first started. lol

Welcome Buzz_Killian nonetheless.

Play well.

• Buzz_Killian
    40 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 4:07 AM
    LOL Richard4168, I'm probably not the first one to sign up, maybe top 200 though. Also if anyone finds a putter laying around on Bethpage it's probably mine I chucked it a few times. Thanks Buzz
  • Buzz_Killian
    40 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 9:33 PM
    Well I've managed to make the Pro Tier, I'm still duffing about with the WGT Clubs and Balls and I'm thinking of Upgrading my Sticks. I wouldn't mind playing a round or three with anyone interested. Regardes Buzz
  • WookieAce
    7 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 5:48 AM

I think I have left 3 putters on the 15th at Bethpage!

Buzz definitely worth getting the new clubs they add great distance and control - I bought the PINGs with the slower swing tempo.

Definitely up for some matchplay if you are around.  I will add u as a friend if you want to have a match sometime.

Cheers

Scott the Aussie

• Irissteave
    9 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:18 PM

WookieAce:

I think I have left 3 putters on the 15th at Bethpage!

Buzz definitely worth getting the new clubs they add great distance and control - I bought the PINGs with the slower swing tempo.

Definitely up for some matchplay if you are around.  I will add u as a friend if you want to have a match sometime.

Cheers

Scott the Aussie

• PAGES
RSS