Forums

Help › Forums

Yup!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 8 2010 2:54 AM (4 replies)
  • PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 8:35 AM

Hi, my name is Greg, but my golfer here is called PorkyWalrus, after Porky Oliver, who played in the mid 1900's, and of course Craig Stadler. My golfer is a black, bald guy, but I am a very white still has hair guy.

I have been watching golf since several years before Tiger Woods joined the PGA. Even when Tom Kite and Vijay Singh wore glasses.

I have been having a lot of fun playing here. I still have not been able to break even par on KI or Bethpage, but I have scored 2 under on the front nine of St. And's.

I would love to be friends with anyone here, and play a few rounds together, just be gentle, okay! The one friend I have now has done nothing here, he is someone from my work.

Hope to hear from youses soon!

Live life in love, for to love is to live!

Greg.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 1:14 PM
    Hi Porky/Greg. Welcome and have fun! You will be breaking par sooner than you think.
  • PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 4:39 PM

My best score at KI is even par, and I have some work to do at Bethpage, my best there is 10 over. Indeed, sometime at KI, under par has to arrive!

• lumpner
    23 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 7:29 PM

hi P/W an welcome. try playin the bk nine at ki, suppose to be the easy nine of all. beat it to death till you own it and your ave will drop. lol lump

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 2:54 AM

It sure is an easy nine to play, I believe while playing it the whole 18, my best score on it is even, I'm not sure though.

RSS