Forums

Help › Forums

Getting Worse

Sat, Apr 7 2012 5:18 AM (27 replies)
  • bluebelly83
    46 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 7:50 PM

Is anyone else getting worse?

I bought new clubs... play in smaller tournaments... and I think I'm getting worse.

My putting has been awful my last several rounds.

I just wondered if anyone else feels this way.  Maybe my standards are just higher now, but I am playing awful lately.  Misery loves company, right?

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 8:32 PM

haha it might be your standards...

I shot 30 a few rounds ago, and was extremely upset by the end of the round because I missed two 16 foot birdie putts...

I think my standards are way out there though... I try to play the best, and I expect to win.. lmao

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:46 PM

i believe you can get out of form every so often as i do more often than normal lol. sometimes ive wanted to give up all together but hang in their,you will find your game falling back into place

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 12:16 AM

esssy:

lol ok how many games did it take to get 30 score lol

single play, so... 1 lol

It was in an Ready Go.

xD

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 3:46 AM

Imagine the game to be a big roller coaster ride....  The better you get the harder the game is to play.

Just have fun on the ride.... heaps of ups(great games) and alot of downs(terrible scores). Then you finish the ride and it all starts again...

Cheers

Roger

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 4:15 AM

Well said Roger,

Lawrence Welk (American bandleader 1903-1992) also nailed it with this quote;

"There are good days and there are bad days, and this is one of them." Lol!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 6:07 AM

esssy:
    total BS on your behalf truffie you have not been getting 30 score all the time

He didn't say he was, either. He alluded to the standards part of the OP. And so what he's a TM. I'll bet he never shot 77 for 9 holes. 

RSS