Forums

Help › Forums

Thanks but no thanks

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 6 2012 1:37 PM (6 replies)
  • drewmar98
    35 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 7:53 AM

I think that I've been ripped off enough. I keep buying these expensive balls only to have you keep me from sinking putts to get my hits count up. How does a ball go right over the hole and go only 3 feet past. I know this never happens in real life. It should be hit hard enough to go at least 5 feet by to shrink the hole enough to make it go over or "through" the hole. I think I will not play any more. You sucked me dry enough. I broke my butt to get to legend only to get kicked in the groin by the unfair degree of difficulty on putting. I am a good player and cannot lose this much ability as you have made me an inadequate putter.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 8:47 AM

Another "cheat accuser" leaving the game.

Don't let the door hit ya too hard on the way out.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 9:35 AM

drewmar... couple of things:  the expensive balls are not "used up" on the greens... those strokes do not count against the durability.  And in real life the general rule is to run putts 18 inches past the hole, not 5 feet.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 10:01 AM

THE EZ PART ..was getting"" to"" legend....

now,,, the butt busting part begins.... no huggs here..suck it up butter cup..

practice is what makes champions.... 

i always heard... winners NEVER quit...& quitters never win

think this was b4 the computer was invented..,,uummm... so there mite by and add on nowadays,,,..like,,, nor do they run write cry;n blogs...

not try'n to be mean... just appears ya need a lil SLAP,,,  2 snap you back into reality.. :)

hang tuff.... or bye ... peace... 2DF

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 10:02 AM

GolfDum:

Another "cheat accuser" leaving the game.

Don't let the door hit ya too hard on the way out.

I don't see anywhere that a CHEAT was accused?  Have YOU no respect for the Legends on this site?  Even though all his facts were wrong.  Make Legend first before you talk sh!t to them.  Tour Master GD... 

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 10:18 AM

LOL, who cares if you are a legend. LOL legends think they are gods on this site. Wooo Hooo your a legend, im scared lmao, what a joke. Its a game lol, love to know your real life hcp., if you play lol. OOO im sry lol, your not a legend, lmao.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 1:37 PM

Topcat488:
    I don't see anywhere that a CHEAT was accused?  Have YOU no respect for the Legends on this site?  Even though all his facts were wrong.  Make Legend first before you talk sh!t to them.  Tour Master GD... 

Maybe dig a little deeper and look at this profile. You will see the cheat comments there.

As far as me not being a legend, I was gone from the game for two years and just recently returned. My scores are dropping daily and the game is forcing my average down. I don't gamble on the site, so it really doesn't make a difference anyway but I'll be a legend soon enough. Did you even bother looking at my average and games played as of late? My average can not go up. It's impossible. It can only go down which will force me into the legend tier, fair or not.

As far as respect goes, I do give people respect but I'm not too respectful of someone who calls people out for cheating and has NO proof. Aside from that however, why should I owe a legend anymore respect than a hack in the game? A person is a person, plain and simple. I respect people, not ranks in an online game.

Hope that clears things up for ya, Tour Master Topcat.

RSS