Forums

Help › Forums

Driving the Par 4s

Thu, Feb 24 2011 12:07 AM (4 replies)
  • scottxxy
    77 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 5:00 AM
    Yesterday on St Andrews with a 31 mph tailwind, I drove the 7th hole. Drive was over 365. However, its not showing up in my stats? Just curious why? BTW missed the putt.... Scottxxy
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 5:03 AM

Sorry scott-Not only don't you get credit for that drive you missed the fairway too! LOL-WGT's aware of this glitch and will be addressing it in future updates.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 7:32 AM

I just drove 358 on hole 3 at st andrews with a good tailwind of course and I too landed on the green and it didn't count it....What a stupid F'ing glich...how hard  could it be to change that????

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 8:24 AM

hpurey:

I just drove 358 on hole 3 at st andrews with a good tailwind of course and I too landed on the green and it didn't count it....What a stupid F'ing glich...how hard  could it be to change that????

as difficult as it will be to fix some of the others that are considered more important.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2011 12:07 AM

NormH3:

hpurey:

as difficult as it will be to fix some of the others that are considered more important.

I realize that this is OLLLLD....but its 3 am i have to work in 4 hours and guess what......Im still here playing WGT and loving it....

What I realize is that when I wrote this I was only playing the game for a few months and have come to realize that the game has quirks and has gotten so MUCH better...

I just want to retract my Douche Bag comment and say Keep it up WGT...it is a Beta Game and this forum is here to make it better not B*%&CH about how things are wrong but to bring attention to the things that are wrong.

WGT player as long as WGT is here......regardless of how much money i have spent in the process. That money has been spent in what I feel is to have made my chances much greater at having fun first and scoring lower second

RSS