Forums

Help › Forums

Anyway to inform players u did not quit?

Sun, Apr 15 2012 4:24 PM (9 replies)
  • Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 7:42 PM

Playing a 4 person stroke game. Suddenly I'm booted and required to log back in. I see no way to inform the other players that I DID NOT quit the game.  

If the site boots us then why don't we have some recourse to clear our name? 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 7:54 PM

Rzbk:
    why don't we have some recourse to clear our name? 

Don't sweat it. I aint the end of the world. You posted a thread telling them you got booted? Maybe they'll read this idk.

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 11:05 PM

Rzbk:

Playing a 4 person stroke game. Suddenly I'm booted and required to log back in. I see no way to inform the other players that I DID NOT quit the game.  

If the site boots us then why don't we have some recourse to clear our name? 

My games have been having errors recently and it tells me to close the game.

Problem is it doesn't let me hit continue when i log back in.

Sent a bug report about it.

Also you can allways leave a message on the players wall on thier profile explaining what happened but as bubba pretty much said it aint a big deal.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 6:52 AM

Couple of thoughts,

For a subject that currently has well over 550 PAGES of complaints, I would think more people might be interested in at least understanding that not everyone voluntarily quits.

I guess it shows most people prefer to complain rather than actually put some thought into the subject.

Concerning posting on their walls. That is obviously the thing to do IF you knew who they were.

I personally don't care what the other players do any more. At least the game speeds up faster and faster as they drop out.

Even though your replies were worthless, I commend both of you for the effort.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 7:28 AM

Rzbk:
    Even though your replies were worthless, I commend both of you for the effort

?$%@ Whatever, thank you Einstein.

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 2:40 PM

Bubba,

Please don't take my words personally. Not meant that way at all. We have backed up each other enough in these forums to tell it like it is. At least in our discussions no bullcrap is needed or wanted. 

I've always appreciated your ability to wade right through the pure crap and self serving drivel that many of these know it all talking scumbags spew forth as an sacred oath.

And my comment concerning your efforts was also sincere. Very rarely have I seen you just jump on the bandwagon like so many do here. Usually your standing directly in the way demanding more facts and proof than those motormouth's can give.

I hope you don't change a bit. And if you think my thoughts are hot air, then call it like you see it. If I can't back up what I say, I expect nothing but the same contempt as I feel and show the bottom feeder wagon master's.

I  reserve my absolutely lowest form of vermin filth for the fair weather wagon jumpers and hangers on so they will feel right at home. Most can't read much less form a thought of their own.

So sad this trash hasn't the backbone to stand up like men instead of the chicken's they portray as they add their bray to the noise pollution they cause.

Jim

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 3:08 PM

Rzbk:

Even though your replies were worthless, I commend both of you for the effort.

It seems that a 'higher force' has commended you two, despite your pathetic and meaningless comments. I think we should all be very grateful, whilst also being very humble in his presence !

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 3:21 PM

Rzbk:

Bubba,

Please don't take my words personally. Not meant that way at all. We have backed up each other enough in these forums to tell it like it is. At least in our discussions no bullcrap is needed or wanted. 

I've always appreciated your ability to wade right through the pure crap and self serving drivel that many of these know it all talking scumbags spew forth as an sacred oath.

And my comment concerning your efforts was also sincere. Very rarely have I seen you just jump on the bandwagon like so many do here. Usually your standing directly in the way demanding more facts and proof than those motormouth's can give.

I hope you don't change a bit. And if you think my thoughts are hot air, then call it like you see it. If I can't back up what I say, I expect nothing but the same contempt as I feel and show the bottom feeder wagon master's.

I  reserve my absolutely lowest form of vermin filth for the fair weather wagon jumpers and hangers on so they will feel right at home. Most can't read much less form a thought of their own.

So sad this trash hasn't the backbone to stand up like men instead of the chicken's they portray as they add their bray to the noise pollution they cause.

Jim

No offense intend toward you nor had I taken offense. What the hell was the subject anyway? lol idk... It's all good anyhow so..onward & upward!

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 3:48 PM

I don't really have a problem with those who quit, get booted or what ever else might happen unintentionally. I have a problem with quitters that quit on the LAST HOLE just before their LAST SHOT. In the scenario i just mentioned, if  you are a LAST SHOT QUITTER...do me a favor. Go play with yourself!   ;-)

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 4:24 PM

((( I have a problem with quitters that quit on the LAST HOLE just before their LAST SHOT. In the scenario i just mentioned, if  you are a LAST SHOT QUITTER...do me a favor. Go play with yourself!   ;-) )))

YES,YES, YES...This seems to be happening more and more. I played two different four person stroke games yesterday and before  the 9th hole was finished I noticed I was by myself. 

My earned 400 ex. points dropped to approx. 100 ex points.This problem will never be addressed by WGT so my only concern is other players thinking I loused up their game for selfish reasons.

RSS