Forums

Help › Forums

Play Now button does not work

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 18 2012 2:51 PM (4 replies)
  • EricGolf1967
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 9:20 AM

I played the closest to the hole game a couple of times and signed up. Everything works fine except for the game itself. So far, a huge waste of time.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 12:55 PM

EricGolf1967:

I played the closest to the hole game a couple of times and signed up. Everything works fine except for the game itself. So far, a huge waste of time.

hi

it's likely an issue with your pc and flash. please clear cookies/temp files for both flash and browser and it should start to work.

-wgticon

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 2:12 AM

The play now button & friends list has disappeared from the left side of my browser.

I've clered browser and flash caches, stopped adblock and tried a different browser.

Anything else I can try ???

If I go to the golf courses under the community tab and try to play a hole, I can get the game client window to open but the game won't load!!

Really fed up :((

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 9:59 AM

misstery:

The play now button & friends list has disappeared from the left side of my browser.

I've clered browser and flash caches, stopped adblock and tried a different browser.

Anything else I can try ???

If I go to the golf courses under the community tab and try to play a hole, I can get the game client window to open but the game won't load!!

Really fed up :((

hi

you can try another browser or reinstall flash. that's likely the issue now.

-wgticon

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 2:51 PM

Started working again now

thx for your help  :))

RSS