Forums

Help › Forums

lvl 92 putter

Mon, Apr 16 2012 8:57 AM (6 replies)
  • qazxcbb
    290 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 1:26 AM

Asking my more learned players, is this worth buying over the others available up to that level??

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 1:45 AM

I personally like the level77 Nike putter the best, and I've tried them all.I switched from the Rossa to the Nike after trying it.

• qazxcbb
    290 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 3:11 AM

thnxs for help, the66 ghost doesn't seeem to have much forgiveness as stated

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 5:10 AM

qazxcbb:

Asking my more learned players, is this worth buying over the others available up to that level??

IMO, yes but only if you plan on dinging your putts. The 92 Ghost does not play well if you intentionally miss the ding to steer the putt. BUT, if you ding it, it's extremely accurate.

• swillpuppy
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 5:24 AM

Why would the stick be in the Hole? IF I'm putting. Where's the caddie to pull the stick?

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 7:33 AM

If you are putting, the stick is removed automatically. If you are chipping its best to remove the pin manually after you have lined up the shot. In fact it is best if you remove the pin manually if you are making any shot to the hole from off the green even if it's a full shot from 50yds.

You pull the pin from the top right corner of the game page.

Hope this helps

Mel

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 8:57 AM

qazxcbb:

I use the level 35 Spider Ghost, I switched to it after buying the level 92 and see no discernible difference in accuracy despite it supposedly being less so. Save yourself 1600 credits and get the 35, the big difference in it that works for me is that it has a slower meter speed than the 66 and 92 which means I hit the ding more often.

I believe Steve Harkin uses it as well, just go and check out his scores with it :) 

RSS