Help › Forums

Profil updates

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 19 2012 1:16 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bobbadgley
    22 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 6:33 AM
    How long does it take for new profil stats to appear in your profil? I have hit a 349 yard drive on st. andrews and it has not been posted yet.
  • Krypler
    38 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 8:57 AM

bobbadgley:
    How long does it take for new profile stats to appear in your profile? I have hit a 349 yard drive on st. andrews and it has not been posted yet.

They are posted as soon as you finish the round.

Remember the round has to be a ranked round and you have to finish it for the stats to be posted on your profile!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Mar 16 2010 10:13 AM

Krypler:

bobbadgley:
    How long does it take for new profile stats to appear in your profile? I have hit a 349 yard drive on st. andrews and it has not been posted yet.

Remember the round has to be a ranked round and you have to finish it for the stats to be posted on your profile!

if the drive landed on the green it will not be posted. Drives that end up on the green are not registering. They are working on it.

• DCMJR82
    9 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2012 5:31 PM

what about alternate shot games. do any of the stats count for this type of match. i hit a 70 footer and it hasnt updated my deal. 

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 9:49 AM

I wish ALT shot games counted.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 10:04 AM

DCMJR82:

what about alternate shot games. do any of the stats count for this type of match. i hit a 70 footer and it hasnt updated my deal. 

Only stroke play counts.

• aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:28 AM

nope Just the drives do on alter.Post

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 12:12 PM

I had a hole in one and a 122ft putt neither one's posted...bummer :(

• WRWil
    42 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 12:32 PM

borntobesting:

Krypler:

bobbadgley:

if the drive landed on the green it will not be posted. Drives that end up on the green are not registering. They are working on it.

Don't know when that happened, but I haven't hit a drive over 414 yds on a green since to show it won't register. The replay of my drive on my profile page was 414 on #15 STA. Must have happened with some of the other glitches with updates since I hit that drive.

WRWil

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 12:49 PM

IMO drives to the green do count but those to the fringe don't. Maybe there's a mix-up between them.

• PAGES
RSS