Forums

Help › Forums

Hack to Tour Pro in 10 days

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:21 PM (3 replies)
  • RKPayne
    213 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 7:08 PM

A WGT member joined on Apr 7, 2012, and today, Apr 17, 2012, he is level 45 Tour Pro. What looks strange is his score history. He has Amature rounds mixed in with Tour Pro rounds on the same day....more than once. How can this be? Can you actually play some games as Amature and others as Tour Pro?  Just wondering.

Bob Payne

• marks84
    184 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 8:12 PM

RKPayne:

A WGT member joined on Apr 7, 2012, and today, Apr 17, 2012, he is level 45 Tour Pro. What looks strange is his score history. He has Amature rounds mixed in with Tour Pro rounds on the same day....more than once. How can this be? Can you actually play some games as Amature and others as Tour Pro?  Just wondering.

Bob Payne

To try to answer your question... Yes, it is possible  to post scores in 2 different tiers on the same day (rare, but possible)

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 8:20 PM

RKPayne:

Bob Payne

Its actually quite common.   Once you enter a tournament you can not compete in it under two seperate tiers.   So lets says its April 1st and I play in the monthly unlimited, then on april 2nd i make tour pro.  I can play the whole month as an amateur.  

Cheers,

b0gey

• RKPayne
    213 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:21 PM

Thanks for the reply. I understand now how it can happen.

Fairways and Greens

Bob

RSS