Forums

Help › Forums

career earnings

Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:48 PM (6 replies)
  • jarv1
    97 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 7:32 AM

Are my career earnings actualy worth anything, like being able to spend them in the pro shop, or are they just useless things like everything else?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:18 AM

jarv1:

Are my career earnings actualy worth anything, like being able to spend them in the pro shop, or are they just useless things like everything else?

hi

career earnings is the total winnings. you don't actually have access to it since it's just a alltime count.

-wgticon

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 12:45 PM

WGTicon:

hi

career earnings is the total winnings. you don't actually have access to it since it's just a alltime count.

-wgticon

Does that mean at some point the career earnings, or parts of them, were placed in his account as creds and that the "career earnings" is just the running total of such cred winnings?  I apologise for the ignorance but I am new and have always wondered about the career earnings and how they applied.  Oh, and do the translate from dollars to creds like they would if I were to buy creds?  $1 for 10 creds?

For example:  If a player had say $5 in career earnings, does that mean at some point a total of 500 creds were put in his account?  Thank you all again for your time.

-Nuke

• jarv1
    97 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:13 PM

whats the point of having them, if you cant do anything with them. you should be able to use them in the pro shop.....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:19 PM

NukeRat:

WGTicon:

hi

-wgticon

Does that mean at some point the career earnings, or parts of them, were placed in his account as creds and that the "career earnings" is just the running total of such cred winnings?  I apologise for the ignorance but I am new and have always wondered about the career earnings and how they applied.  Oh, and do the translate from dollars to creds like they would if I were to buy creds?  $1 for 10 creds?

For example:  If a player had say $5 in career earnings, does that mean at some point a total of 500 creds were put in his account?  Thank you all again for your time.

-Nuke

Yes, part of it was converted to credits, such as ready go winnings, tier advancement bonus, etc and respect then but it also keeps track on non-credit prizes like gift cards, trips, etc...

-wgticon

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:48 PM
    Thank you very much for the reply and your time. -Nuke
    1,644 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 1:54 PM

jarv1:

whats the point of having them, if you cant do anything with them. you should be able to use them in the pro shop.....

You already have used them at some point or another.... or they're sitting in your account.

RSS