Help › Forums

Has the game gotten harder?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 21 2012 4:34 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 1:42 PM

Has the game gotten harder in the last couple of days or has my hand/eye coordination gone dramatically downhill?  Has anyone else noticed a difference?

• DanWidget
    1,307 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 2:17 PM

Put up your hands and slowly step away from the whisky....LOL!!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 2:18 PM

Well Terry, breeze through the hundreds of WTF's that have been posted lately. I have spoke my piece several times on various issues. The game is a constant challenge, some days good, some days great, and some days just absolutely miserable to even play. It's all part of the routine here. I want to believe it is my hand/eye coordination, so I only have myself to blame, but I know better. When my Legend friends are having some of the same issues I am having, then you have to rethink. Some of those guys are younger than I am, and some are fossils compared to my young 60. Hang in there, the way things have been going, we have only seen the tip of the iceberg. Soon it will take 4 balls to play a nine hole round, and a set of irons will be an even $100.00.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 2:23 PM

A guy I talked to has a friend who knows a guy who heard the WGT super double secret committee cranked up the difficulty a notch following all the complaints lately, but he's probably part of the conspiracy -- so who knows.

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 5:45 PM

lol

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 5:54 PM

Some days I would agree and think? they must have changed something? other days I think its just me, lmao. In the last 2 days I have gotten almost 25% of my eagles to date, scoring 7 Eagles in two days, two of them in the same round. So makes you feel like yes I am getting it but then the Triple Bogey comes in to play and you like WTF just happened? Truth be told I think a little bit WGT and VEM or whatever they want to call it and a little bit us just goofin up. If the game wasnt challanging really would any of us continue to play? Probably not. Hit them clean, have fun and when a WTF moment happens just smile and say "Dam you WGT, if nothing else will make you feel better.

Mes.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 7:05 PM

^^^^^Well said...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 7:17 PM

Leon, you are starting to sound like a broken record. Are you into conspiracy theories or what? Take your top secret, we will pick you to VEM, and you only this time comments and put them to rest.

Thank you

Ren

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 7:31 PM

DanWidget:
    slowly step away from the whisky....LOL!!!

in my case:

no can't do! lol

:) whisky is what kept me away from trowing my PC out of the window!

cheers.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 8:08 PM

jvr86:

DanWidget:
    slowly step away from the whisky....LOL!!!

in my case:

no can't do! lol

:) whisky is what kept me away from trowing my PC out of the window!

cheers.

I hate Whiskey... Jim Beam is better....lol

• PAGES
RSS