Help › Forums

credits wont work

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:50 AM (5 replies)
  • Musimbo
    5 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 6:52 PM

hi all

i have over 400 credits, yet when i go to the pro shop to upgrade clubs, balls etc.the buy now icon doesnt appear so i havent been able to use my credits, very frustrating if anyone has any thoughts on why my credits dont seem to be registering they would be much appreciated.

thankyou.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 7:48 AM

Musimbo:

hi all

i have over 400 credits, yet when i go to the pro shop to upgrade clubs, balls etc.the buy now icon doesnt appear so i havent been able to use my credits, very frustrating if anyone has any thoughts on why my credits dont seem to be registering they would be much appreciated.

thankyou.

hi

please try in another browser and it should work.

-wgticon

• Musimbo
    5 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 6:10 PM

well opening another browser didnt work, im starting to think the free credits is a scam to make you buy credits by having the free ones not work.if i have it wrong then i would like more suggestions as to why i am unable to upgrade items in pro shop.everything else in the game works fine its just this lingering issue.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:13 AM

hi

what specific errors are you having when you try proshop in IE, Chrome, or firefox? can you please post screenshots for each browser of the errors so we can help you further?

-wgticon

• NicksNorthman
    333 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 1:50 AM

Afternoon

I am in a similar situation.  I wish to purchase new equipment but when I hit the buy button, I get taken from the pro shop to the WGT homepage every time. I have also tried to buy credits first in case wgt didn't trust straight cash, but get the same result.

I notice that the above complaint is also from Aus and was posted earlier today.

Tx

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Apr 25 2012 2:20 AM

Musimbo:

You can see your balance at your account area - I'm sure that you may use them all!

OTOH, being low on credits won't block a buy - WGT will take care that you can buy more credits to get the item you want.

The "buy now" button is reserved to the individual item's window - be sure to click on the picture or on the "learn more" button.

RSS