Forums

Help › Forums

Toluna Survey

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 23 2012 9:21 AM (4 replies)
  • Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:55 AM

I have signed up with valid information for the Toluna Survey credit and have taken 3 surveys but it does not show up in the taken surveys so I can not tell triple play that i have taken them because I have no confirmation number.  What surveys are you suposed to take to get the credits for this survey????

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 7:11 AM

Don't ask us, don't ask WGT.

Ask Toluna or whoever offers this survey.

BTW: Surveys suck - only penny offers here but none for the last months!

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 9:57 AM

Coffeyman:

I have signed up with valid information for the Toluna Survey credit and have taken 3 surveys but it does not show up in the taken surveys so I can not tell triple play that i have taken them because I have no confirmation number.  What surveys are you suposed to take to get the credits for this survey????

I did join Toluna for some months ago, did make several surveys within Toluna system, contacted Toluna and received a mail asking me to fill up more surveys in order to get my credits on WGT....I did stop making them.

I do simply try to make the other ones avaliable and not Tolunas direct survey.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:44 AM

Once you join Toluna the credits stop being paid out in WGT credits.

• Coffeyman
    32 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 9:21 AM
    Yea but the deal is to sign up and take one survey and you get credits. Messed up that it doesn't pay out when that is all it says and you do what it says. That is why I asked so no biggie.
RSS