Forums

Help › Forums

Be Careful with The Roller on Your Mouse!!

Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:17 AM (3 replies)
  • linksdude
    1,585 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:40 PM

I'm sure most of you know that you can change clubs by using the roller on your mouse. This is handy, but it just cost me a good round. I was ready to tee off on a par 4, and accidentaly moved the roller forward,changing the club from driver to my 64* wedge. I didn't catch it until after the shot was hit, and it dumped it in the weeds about 50 yards off the tee. I couldn't get it out of there and finally aborted the round. Of course, it had to happen on the last hole.

So when you're ready to hit a shot, take one last look at the club and make sure it's right before swinging. I learned this lesson the hard way; hopefully this will help someone avoid my stupid mistake...

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 8:30 PM

That is not only excellent advice but something that needs to be learned early.

Thanks

• FuzzzyNutzz
    131 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 11:44 PM

linksdude:
    So when you're ready to hit a shot, take one last look at......

.............. everything

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:17 AM

Just throwin in my 2 cents and whatnots.

WOW......Now I heard some other WGTers and whatnot claim they allready knew about this.....but I know that prolly be not of the correct. Please enjoy lowering your wgt.com score with my "HOT TIP O' THE YEAR". Number of players done contacted me up on the wgt and be sayin that they didnt know and theyre 2/3 year solid wgt players. I like the wheel. It is new to me as a common man at this junctoore.

RSS