Help › Forums

how do u upgrade ur clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 23 2012 3:03 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sheak1
    6 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:59 PM

i go into pro shop to upgrade clubs.i see the clubs i want but can see no buttons to add to my bag anyone help

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 12:57 AM

Do you have the credits?

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:51 AM

You won't see any add to bag buttons in the pro shop, only buy, gift or rent.  After you've bought them you have to go to your equipment and swap them for the clubs currently in your bag.  As soon as you buy anything there's a button to do this.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 2:04 AM

piztaker:

Do you have the credits?

That doesn't bother WGT - you will be asked to buy more credits in the buying sequence :)

sheak, there are no buy buttons in the category view. You'll have to select one item into single view, then there should be a "buy now" button, even if the item should be locked for any reason (e.g. level oder tier).

Possible problems:

- you changed the zoom of the windows. Then the button might disappear behind the Players Reviews. Resolve with <ctrl> <mouse wheel> (this is how I did it).

- there may be an issue with Flash - clear the cache.

(list not exhaustive)

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 4:13 AM

Are you just looking at the item in the display case?? If you are you have to tap on the club you want to view to get to the buy option page. You will then see the reviews and the buy or rent option.

Mel

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 4:14 AM

how do u upgrade ur clubs

In English:  How do you upgrade your clubs?

Get ya wallet out init!

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 10:31 AM

give wgt lots of dollars,,,,,no upgrade button gary ..just ..buy   buy   buy

• GaryKoop
    149 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:30 PM

Is his name Gary aswell?

Who'd thunk it.

• Boquerone
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:57 PM

Once you,ve completed your purchase you have to click on "equipment" then when it opens click on the type of item you,ve purchased Driver,Iron,etc.Then follow the arrows at the side of the item until your new purchase appears.Click and hold and take it up to where that item should be and then click Save at the bottom of the box.

Hope this helps.

• sheak1
    6 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:00 PM

i have credits,think i have it sorted now thks

• PAGES
RSS