Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Player's "Wish List" -- POLL

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 26 2010 11:35 PM (49 replies)
  • RyanTM
    15 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 8:04 PM

I'm new and would love to have a putting green and driving range to practice on. New courses would be great too

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 9:51 PM

1.  More modes of play (match, scramble, skins, best ball, foursomes etc)

1a.  W/L records for ranked multiplayer games in any format

1b.  Options for side games/betting ($.25 sandies, greenies, nassau etc)

1c.   Live multiplayer "sit n go" tourneys for credits

2.  Random/New Pin Placements

3.  New Stroke Play Courses

4.  More Stats (including overall leaderboards for individual stat categories and a true player ranking system)

5.  More Ball Physics

5a.  Ground Lies (sidehill, downhill, uphill etc)

5b.  Shot shaping

6.  Better performance on low end PCs

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2009 10:50 PM

Do not allow a newly turned Master to buy the Master tier clubs when he/she is still able to compete in tourneys from the Pro Tees

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 10:03 AM

1.  More Tournaments where you can win something.  (Literally anything a pony, a stick note, a sign, but something to keep my interest.)

2.  New Stroke Play courses -  I don't need any more Closest to the Hole courses they bore me.

3.  64 Degree Wedge for Masters and Pros....Higher Lofter High Performance Wedges. 

4.  Better performance for Low end Computers.  Maybe even let us download so that it won't take up so much memory.

• xcaliburone
    38 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 3:50 PM

-save shots in multi-play mode

-new pin placements or new courses, whichever would be more cost effective for WGT, either would be a breath of fresh air

-match play, league play, ladder play directly from the WGT site or the ability to play in tournament mode with other players and not just solo

my #1 wish:

-a cease and desist order or a gag order to any further reference to quitters and what to do with them.

i just wish that if one does quit to please do it from the menu option and not just by hitting the red "X" in the top right corner as it locks up the game for the remaining players.

• Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 8:38 PM
    1. 1. i would like them to bring back the invite bell while on the home page and forums.   2. Ban any future  forums related to MP quitters. Its getting old try to deal with it. 3. Don't think it will happen but friendly wagering. 4. Being able to rejoin a MP game would be nice.  5. A restart function on unlimited tourneys. no reason to waste strokes on a ball i paid for if im on 17 and need 3 more birds to beat my best score i already have.  i know i could eagle but come on really how often do i.        Thats just a few things i would like to see happen in the naer future thanks for the already great game.  oh yeah pin placements almost forgot that one.                                                                                                                                                  
  • Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2009 9:26 PM

Replace "unlimited play" 18 hole tournaments with 4 round (72 hole) tournaments.

Open tournaments to residents of all countries.

More 18 hole courses.

Variable pin positions on current courses.

A driving range, putting green, and pitching area.

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 3:17 AM

1.  new 18 hole stroke play courses.

2.  new pin placements.

3.  add 72 hole weekly tourneys... a "cut" is ok, but not necessary.

4.  shot shaping.

5.  more stats.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 10:44 AM

Stay tuned for more.

Peace

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2009 2:31 PM

i'll add someone else's suggestion here...

RENTAL CLUBS!  the rental wears out like the balls... if you purchase... rent paid goes toward purchase.

this is a great idea.

RSS