Help › Forums

WGT Player's "Wish List" -- POLL

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 26 2010 11:35 PM (49 replies)
  • BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2009 8:27 PM

1.) Institute a "You shot it ...You own it rule"

In other words all ranked rounds or at least MP ranked rounds become Mandatory Finish...complete it when you can but no further rounds can be played until you do.  Doesn't penalize doesn't reward ...it is what it is....Let's face it, when did you use the "practice" mode lately?

2.) Put a harness on that "swing" icon especially near the ft/yd distance change buttons.

3.) Join/Create groups that searches for players very near your ability (unfortunately that ability is based on phoney data currently)

4.) Let me see the other players putting grid in MP games...then when he goes to putt it turns off...lots of good reasons for this.

5.) Make the game harder not easier...As much as I want lie angles and shot shaping basically all it would do is introduce the sub 50 round real quick....how about some rain...lol

6.) New pin placements and courses the no-brainer wish.

7.) The best from the rest...Nivlac's 1-1a-1b-1c...Speedychic's about buying clubs from one tier while playing in another tiers tourney...Crusty56 and Spaghettikid's  idea on 72 hole tourneys and last but not least Thunderbird's  "More Tournaments where you can win something.  (Literally anything a pony, a stick note, a sign, but something to keep my interest.)"

Thanks for reading.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2009 3:40 PM

All data gathered to here.

Peace.

• WhiteTee
    34 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 1:20 PM

New Stroke play courses please!

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 1:41 PM

New Stroke Play courses

New Pin Placements

4-round tourneys

Save replays in MP mode

Putting Green

• steelerspens
    33 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2009 8:52 PM

Definately new pin placements and new stroke play courses

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 5:20 AM

One BIG vote for reducing the accuracy of the Driver and Irons!!!  Lets get back in the direction of reality!

Cut the beast off at the knees and add more ways for us to make the bad decisions!

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 9:38 AM

Hey Mr. Lee, I just started shooting in low 60's. I suggest they cap all the sub 60 people by 5 shots, just to make it fair.  To TRY to even the playing field againts Mr. Lee, I use crude humor, jokes, hitting on the wife, killing his electricity.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 9:42 AM

here are my 5:

Save Replays in Multi-Player Mode

64° Wedge for Master and Pro    (45-50 yarder)

Rental Clubs  (or be able to sell clubs for full price within 72hrs of buying)

Putting/Pitching/chipping/flop/punch Green /area

New "Stroke Play" Courses

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 10:09 AM

I can't believe no one has yet requested new Closest to the Hole Challenges!    (And neither do I.)

(Must be a blow to the PR department that announced the St. Andrews CTTH with such fanfare, failing to mention in the press releases that these were just 9 approach shots to 9 greens instead of the whole course...)

</sardonic mode off>

• Argentis
    14 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2009 10:16 AM

Here's what I'd like to see

• Putting Green
    • Driving Range
    • More Stroke Play Courses
    • Weather (nice to see even if it would wreak havoc with my game)

RSS