Forums

Help › Forums

New Caddy Bug

Thu, Jun 3 2010 6:24 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:05 AM

Have a new bug since todays update. The caddy must be on those left handed cigarettes because he gives me some strange irons for the shot I have to make. I.E. a 200 yd 3 iron for a 67yd shot. Just started today. Don't know if anyone else has had that problem or not.

J

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:16 AM

I noticed that once or twice when I was in the rough..... not sure if it's trying to compensate??

• RightyO
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:24 AM

I noticed the same thing during a match earlier today while playing St. Andrews.

Thought it was just me.

Thanks,

JF

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 12:01 PM

Hi guys,

Are you only noticing this behavior from the rough or other lies as well?  Is it limited to one course?  Lee, do you remember about where you were when you noticed it?

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 12:18 PM

I noticed it on Bethpage #4, from the rough. The aiming triangle was automatically placed for a safe shot <100 yards to the nearest fairway, but the club given was a 4 iron

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 12:29 PM

We were able to reproduce this and will log it to be fixed.  Thanks for the help fellas. =)

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 12:31 PM

Hi Niv, I`ve seen it on the weekly CTTH. The 3rd challenge (hole #6, BB) I usually get a 6 iron, but was handed a 4 iron out of a 2-5% bunker lie. On the 7th challenge (hole #10, BB) I usually get my 64 degree wedge, but got a 5 iron out of a 50-60% bunker lie.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 1:16 PM

I'm wondering if these oddities are occurring with just the "new" irons?

Warren

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 1:38 PM

Tresclub:

I'm wondering if these 'oddities' have caused lost balls... Not to be cynical or anything, but since this update was simply a cash grab, perhaps a way to make more ball purchases??

Now, where did I put that tin-foil hat?

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 1:48 PM

Tresclub:

Warren

Not for me - same clubs I've had for a while.

Snaike:

I'm wondering if these 'oddities' have caused lost balls...

Well I don't know about you, but my caddy gives me the wrong club more than half the time, and seems to have this thing for chipping around the green no matter what. I tend to ignore his advice.

• PAGES
RSS