Forums

Help › Forums

Completed multiplayer game information: love it or hate it

Wed, Jul 11 2012 7:48 PM (49 replies)
  • WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 5:43 PM

What if we displayed what % of multiplayer games each person completed on their profile and the match making lobby?

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 5:47 PM

Yes please, I think it's a good idea. Should help to cut out a few 'quitter' posts from these forums, and help people find the game a little more enjoyable.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 6:20 PM

chris2345:

Yes please, I think it's a good idea. Should help to cut out a few 'quitter' posts from these forums, and help people find the game a little more enjoyable.

One question before I vote;)

Say myself and player X are AS partners.

Player X DC's....do I get that DC in my % as well?

I rarely play with randoms...but I know many do (hence all the complaints).

Thanks

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 6:28 PM

any update on new tiers?

tbe

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 7:26 PM

INSTEAD OF SHOWING A %....

has it ever been suggested that u be able to color code players.....

say u have 5 color dots to pik from ...u can assign to any individual.... 

some may use them to denote a fellow CC member... or anydiff thing....(quitters) that only u see when they join a lobby...

have seen a simular form  of color code capability's on some poker sites,,, worked rather well  

just a thought,,,, i really dont mind a % either... never quit ... so dont matter..

peace,,,  

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 8:30 PM

Any constuctive way to identify QUITTERS! is more than welcome.  It has been way to long in comeing!  My Nickle

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 8:58 PM

WGTadmin2: 

Is a good thing, but yet need a little more development. If it show % of game completed, will show us if he/she is a quitter, good. But if it show that, plus how many wins vs loses he/she have in MP glame it will also give opponent advice of Sandbagging. (or win % of MP challenge vs the opponent tier)

for example I'm playing a master, the stat it will show is the % of MP victories against my tier only, this case legend.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 9:00 PM

jvr86:
    for example I'm playing a master, the stat it will show is the % of MP victories against my tier only, this case legend.

this was an idea, but can get twisted because it will help good player to take advantage of less skilled player  :S ... so, I take out my comment :)

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2012 9:08 PM

Yup, should be good to see!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 3:53 AM

WGTadmin2:

What if we displayed what % of multiplayer games each person completed on their profile and the match making lobby?

Not a bad idea. 

Just one thing though,  What happens if there was a Puter Erorr/Flash Crash or something like that. Some of the time we can't get back in time to restart.

-Roger

RSS