Forums

Help › Forums

Livegamer Videos

Sat, Sep 8 2012 9:09 AM (24 replies)
  • bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 12:20 PM

So, I went to redeem my 50 views for 75 WGT credits and it said I needed 100 views for 75 credits.  Did this change happen to anyone else, if so, WGT, you need to explain this situation.

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 12:49 PM

Yes, it seems it happened to all of us. They don't have to explain anything. Its their game, we just pay for it. More for less. It the Democratic way. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 12:50 PM

That sucks! 100% inflation? Give us a break.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 12:52 PM

Looks like the tight b£$t%^ds have changed them all.

10 views for 5 credits, 30 for 20, 50 for 35 and 100 for 75. I wouldn't mind if they doubled the amount of video's but I haven't had any for over a week now.

Mel

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:15 PM

WELL ..

i try'd to stay off the WGT is getting greedy train... 

BUT ...DANG... this straw broke the CAMELS BACK... ..i even believed em when they said surveys were 3rd party ...

HOW DUM ...I was... 

1st they lower what a survey pays out..now this.. .. i wont invite anyone else to join.. 

it soon will NOT be free .. plus i like an idiot had views saved up.. KNEW I should have been cashing them in... 

SO wrong... so so WRONG .. 

SAD DAY....guess i will be gone when my creds run out.. its bad enough the government screwin me everyday... 

FTW

i could almost see ..1 cred for 1 view... but this just blows me away.. i feel so stupid for thinking my views were safe ,, HELL whats nxt ??? WGT gunna come take back what ive already cashed out... 

THE views i have are NOW only worth HALF !!  ..its like working all week and the boss says SORRY CHUMP ...we cut yer pay .. SUCKERRRR ... 

i really wouldn't be neer as MAD if they had of informed us they were changing it... I KNOW GOOD AND WELL they knew some of us had views built up.. 

SNAKES... an i got BIT GOOD

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:25 PM

I cashed in views this morning and it was as before . Now it's been changed. Great.:(

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:35 PM

yea,,, 

800+ views i was saving to cash in and get R11s.. 

screw it..i feel like selling all my crap.. and giving it away to the ones i got to join the site in my CC ... 

GRRRRRRRRRRR... %^&^$%$$$##&*&765(&^^%%

• Lesthanpar
    1,486 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:44 PM

Why is WGT making it harder instead of easier to get credits by supporting their advertisers? I only buy balls with credits I get free so I will play cheaper ones. That's not good for my game or for WGT. Maybe they think people will just pony up and buy more credits because they are not getting them from the offers anymore. Not me.

Les

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 1:57 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

yea,,, 

800+ views i was saving to cash in and get R11s.. 

screw it..i feel like selling all my crap.. and giving it away to the ones i got to join the site in my CC ... 

GRRRRRRRRRRR... %^&^$%$$##&*&765(&^^%%

I always cashed in my views as soon as i got to 50.

Was buying better balls lately but it looks like I will have to start using the free ball or maybe go back to the 10 cent balls. I used the 10 cent balls with extra spin for over a year,  until I made Legend. Was using the free balls for about 2 months recently.  Looks like its time to go back to what I can afford. 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 2:28 PM

There is a nother thread like this under " Bug Log " .

RSS