Forums

Help › Forums

Credits Made More Difficult

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 29 2012 12:23 PM (4 replies)
  • maruschak
    572 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:08 PM

Congratulations WGT,...I see "greed" has entered the stage;....Viewing ADs was a nice way to amass credits,...but now I see the number of views needed to gain credits has about "doubled".

That's fine with me,....as it's not a complete shock,...but when the day comes that yours truly hasn't enough credits to purchase a sleeve of balls,......rather than break out my credit card,..I'll simply delete the link to this site from "My Favorites",.....this is NOT the only show in town!......Bless your hearts!!!!          Maruscjhak

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:12 PM

Just more time consuming to keep us from playing the game. For people with limited income they make it even harder. Not a smart move. I officially stopped using the earn free credits as of today, unless they come around to their senses, but I doubt that. They are getting too hard up now.

Funny that there is other games sites that you have a way to massive amount of credits, coins, or other things to buy virtual stuff, with an easy way of getting them, but this site just makes it even harder the longer you play. Like I said above they are hard up.

Next they will triple the cost of pro shop items after this just to screw us over even more. I really like this game, but now its a debate to stay.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 11:15 PM

Another thread on the same subject. Jeez.

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 12:16 PM

piztaker:

Another thread on the same subject. Jeez.

lol a lot of people are mad about it because it's total BS. The fact that they're illiterate and don't look for other threads first is just something separate >_>

RSS