Forums

Help › Forums

View count ratio

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:31 AM (7 replies)
  • Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 9:50 AM

75 credits now takes 100 views,,PLEASE!  Totally unfair to increase the number of views to gain these credits, but before it was more realistic & very manageable even when collecting 7 video views a day.  Increase the number of daily video views from 7 to 20, then this wouldn't seem so extreme that the 75 credits for 100 views will then become manageable again.  This has now just killed my 500 view count taking 100 views for 75 credits when before 100 views was worth 150 credits.  Not thrilled at all w/this new idea, it's very ineffective considering that this was a way out from time consuming surveys that didn't pay out or took so long to get to the end then find out I didn't qualify.   Change it back to how it was please.  The other more offers surveys aren't much better considering one survey leads me into 7 other surveys that I wouldn't be interested in.  Retaining credits now is more time consuming than it should be, not happy about this one WGT.

61 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 10:08 AM

Here's and idea. Don't watch anymore!  They did that so they can sell more balls with no life at all, Steal them in the water, big wind blows them into the lake, back spin on St. Andy. #1 backs them into the creek..When is anyone going to wise up, quit playing, quit spending money. Etc. Etc.

• Fatherbrown
    282 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 4:11 PM

You're late to the party. No need for a new thread:

LOL, thanks srellim234.  I was just so in a rush to write my thoughts down about this matter, didn't think to search for an already posted thread of comments, but I noticed after I posted my thread, there was already numerous comments about the same topic.  Believe me, I wasn't trying to start a new thread, but thank you for the eight other reminders.  GOOD GAMING!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 5:57 PM

Yep, this place was loaded with irate posters in a hurry yesterday when the change occurred.

I'm not too upset about the reduction in value since that is simply a business decision and was probably dictated by LiveGamer to WGT. It will mean some of us on tight budgets will have no choice but to play less but that's just the way things are.

What I'm more upset about is the poor implementation of the change by WGT. Despite assurances by WGTPizza in recent months, the staff of WGT still exhibits little concern for their own customers. And despite assurances in the past the WGT staff  has been missing in action regarding this issue. The only staff member to weigh in at all has been WGTicon and he only addresses the reason the values were lowered, not the poor way the change was implemented.

• macbar
    79 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 6:45 PM

Might as well close down the video view thing, WGT. Once again you've screwed the pooch by changing the credits per view. Contrary to what most people think, it is the ADVERTISERS that paid for those views/credits NOT WGT or Livegamer. Just one more way that WGT continues to prove that they couldn't give a rats rectum less about their customers.... at least until we're all gone and the moolah dries up which won't be long at the rate they are going.

Fat and happy always leads to complacency and contempt. Complacency and contempt always lead to poverty. Discount my advice at your own peril, WGT. You'd better right this ship before she starts taking on more water than you can bail. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 8:39 PM

I see WGTadmin2 finally has weighed in with an apology and an offer to look at those people who have a lot of unredeemed views. That's a good start.

This is reminiscent of the implementation fiasco they had when they went to the level system and arbitrarily stuck a bunch of us in tiers but not the levels to buy the appropriate equipment. WGT opened the pro shop back up to us for a set period of time to give us a chance.

Once again WGT scrambles retroactively instead of being proactive. And communicates poorly in the process.

Hopefully everyone will be able to recover their credits. 

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 3:31 AM

Wgt ,livegamers they are showing their true colors greedily to change any thing to put more money in their pockets in what is a free game. We will see how many hours a day I play now.  

RSS