Forums

Help › Forums

question for wgt

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:18 PM (6 replies)
  • creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 6:29 AM

my % is droping and not going back up i was in alltshot my partner  quit i got punnished 2 which is  total BS  went down to 90% played 6 more games all completed still at 90% whats going on im on a non winner here.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 6:35 AM

We can always blame Nat.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 8:46 AM

creamer444:

my % is droping and not going back up i was in alltshot my partner  quit i got punnished 2 which is  total BS  went down to 90% played 6 more games all completed still at 90% whats going on im on a non winner here.

The %% count the last 30 games. You must wait 29 games for this one "quit count" to disappear, and some less for the other two which brought you down in the first place.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:29 AM

It's not on getting penalised if your partner quits that's for sure. Also in blitz games if someone quits while it's their turn the game freezes up and everyone takes a penalty.

I applaud WGT for trying to come up with a way of recognising quitters and this system could work but they need to iron out these issues . .

On the other side of the coin I played in an A/S game and a player had a 87% so was wondering if he would quit . . . and sure enough he did.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:32 AM

it is a good idea yes but like u say they need 2 sort it out or every1 will be on 5% lol 

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:10 PM

Lobsterboy:

It's not on getting penalised if your partner quits that's for sure. Also in blitz games if someone quits while it's their turn the game freezes up and everyone takes a penalty.

I applaud WGT for trying to come up with a way of recognising quitters and this system could work but they need to iron out these issues . .

On the other side of the coin I played in an A/S game and a player had a 87% so was wondering if he would quit . . . and sure enough he did.

Just because he was 87% does not mean they are a quitter. Come on. This percentage thing is BIG BS. I get penalized just when other team forfeits. Its stupid.

This percentage thing for disconnection is just as false, and same as believing someones average percentage that they are good players. Can't believe everything you see.

I have seen legends play like crap in A/S.

• promark1
    412 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2012 9:18 PM

i like quitters..............................the 5 minutes gives me time to write a nice post on their wall lol

RSS