Forums

Help › Forums

They Quit I lose ?

Sat, Sep 8 2012 4:28 AM (43 replies)
  • BarbaraAnn29
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 3:53 PM

Why do I lose if another player quits, then I wait 5 minutes only for wgt to throw me out saying game error and then penalise ME for forfeitng ???

• Herbapost
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 5:57 PM

True BA, it's either something that WGT hasn't figured out yet or simply neglected.

Herb

• grady3rd
    45 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 8:34 PM

Are you having trouble with your reading skills?  He states clearly that the game had an error.  That is NOT the same as quitting.  I keep seeing you reply to these threads concerning completion percentage and I'm starting to wonder if you're just a troublemaker, or a WGT bootlicker.  Seriously though, if this problem is not affecting you, maybe you can keep your worthless opinions to yourself while the rest of us provide meaningful (and solicited, btw) feedback as Beta testers of this software.

hyena64:

When you got the error message, did you close the browser & go back in? You should have been able to complete the game if you did. If it wouldn't let you, email wgt with details. If you didn't go back in & attempt to finish, then even though it was an error that kicked you out, you did quit in the end.

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2012 11:00 PM

grady3rd:

Are you having trouble with your reading skills?  He states clearly that the game had an error.  That is NOT the same as quitting.  I keep seeing you reply to these threads concerning completion percentage and I'm starting to wonder if you're just a troublemaker, or a WGT bootlicker.  Seriously though, if this problem is not affecting you, maybe you can keep your worthless opinions to yourself while the rest of us provide meaningful (and solicited, btw) feedback as Beta testers of this software.

hyena64:

When you got the error message, did you close the browser & go back in? You should have been able to complete the game if you did. If it wouldn't let you, email wgt with details. If you didn't go back in & attempt to finish, then even though it was an error that kicked you out, you did quit in the end.

Blimey where did that come from.  I thought Hyena was being helpful.  As for the rest of your diatribe  I've not seen any evidence of Hyena being a troublemaker or WGT bootlicker.

Chill pill time man!

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:56 AM

THIS PLAYER QUIT ON TURN ON AFTER MY HIO ! HE  FROZE GAME PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND BLOCK HIM SO HE WILL NOT DO IT TO YOU HIS PROFILE NAME IS gofchap AND HE IS THE WORST THE GAME HAS TO OFFER AND MY % GOES DOWN AS WELL AND I "NEVER QUIT '"  THANKS PLAYERS FOR DOING THIS !

SG88

• gofchap
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 4:11 AM

grow up its a virtual game you woman....its players like you that need blocking...get a life and play it as it is,,,,

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 4:18 AM

Reading that back i think grady3rd got out of the wrong side of the bed thismorning as HYENA64 as far as i could see only gave a straight forward answer to the question ! Just saying .  Smoke.

RSS