Forums

Help › Forums

Sorry wgt and players did not know

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:19 PM (5 replies)
  • spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 11:12 PM

I was not aware using a players  profile name was forbidden will not do again was just a bit hot over comment and behavior of player my appologys to wgt and players but not that dude i will only use forum for feedback and positive comments and keep the rest private   now i know NO CALLING OUT PLAYERS thanks ev1 for all and WGT for game !

SG88

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 10:07 PM

Its a stupid rule.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 10:35 PM

THANK YOU Hyena ! BEe blessd my friend ! thnx players for good round and the good feedback!

SG88

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 10:43 PM

spaceghost88:

I was not aware using a players  profile name was forbidden will not do again was just a bit hot over comment and behavior of player my appologys to wgt and players but not that dude i will only use forum for feedback and positive comments and keep the rest private   now i know NO CALLING OUT PLAYERS thanks ev1 for all and WGT for game !

SG88

I, and most of us at one time where told not to name names :) so its ok ,  but if  you play with a real unrespetable  players, even dawn   right   nasty one  copy interaction   and send it to WGT,,,they dont stand for nasty behavior....  Whining is tolerated here LOL  but not to much by the players LOL  so turn the page and have fun ,Frapp

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2012 11:19 PM

stills sucks that he screwed you out of your hole in one. Even worse that WGT won't do anything about it except get on your case about naming him

RSS