Help › Forums

White Screen/Shot Info Box/Replay Loop Errors

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 1 2010 3:01 PM (7 replies)
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 2:54 PM

Hi guys,

Thank you all for the reports surrounding these issues.  We have identified the cause and should have a patch ready to go overnight Sunday into the early hours of Monday morning.  We're hoping to have these issues sorted out by Monday, so thank you for bearing with us.  Unfortunately with growth comes pain at times and we apologize for any inconvenience.

All future threads on this matter will be merged with this one, so if you see anyone post a complaint please forward them here.  Past threads have been locked with a note referring players to this thread.

In the meantime, enjoy your weekend! =)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 6:06 PM

Odd question there WGTNiv... Monday is a holiday in the US.  Does WGT intend to bring in the staff for the update/patch?

How are you all gonna barbecue if you're at work?!?  

Wouldn't be Memorial Day without charred flesh!

• Whogolf
    78 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 9:57 PM

Keep up the good work. I know that everything WGT are doing is to improve the game.  After all, this game is free if you want, until you get hooked!!!! :). I just think this is the best online game I have played. I have no complaints about the game. Sure I get a spike once in a while on the meter, but I don`t blame it on WGT. To me it`s all about what you have as a connection with the game, and how your cable reacts to the feed. And then WGT has to figure out how to please everyone. I can see what they are going through.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2010 11:47 PM

Snaike:
    Does WGT intend to bring in the staff for the update/patch?

I don't believe that will be necessary, but I'm not 100% certain.  I'm assuming it will be ran/initiated from remote.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 9:13 AM

WGTniv:

Snaike:
    Does WGT intend to bring in the staff for the update/patch?

I don't believe that will be necessary, but I'm not 100% certain.  I'm assuming it will be ran/initiated from remote.

Tell WGT to pass everyone a new sleeve of balls to make up for the time wasted when the whiteout crashed their multi-player games. It's happened to me 3 times already.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 11:11 AM

AlaCowboy:

Tell WGT to pass everyone a new sleeve of balls to make up for the time wasted when the whiteout crashed their multi-player games. It's happened to me 3 times already.

Perhaps a $150 gift card and a stripper too!

• winslow123
    15 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 11:38 AM

Ill take the 150 gift card but my wife would have my butt in a quisenart if II took the stripper  your heart is in the right place tho

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2010 3:01 PM

This issue seems to have been resolved.  Locking thread.  If you run into this problem again please try clearing your caches before starting a new thread.

Thanks!

RSS