Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Baseball Golf Ball - Delay Adding To Inventory

Mon, Oct 29 2012 12:53 PM (69 replies)
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 10:57 AM

Hey folks,

A quick heads-up: We launched a promotion recently where when all of our players log in they will receive a golf ball skinned with the WGT Baseball logo.

You will receive your golf ball. Some of our players are experiencing a delay between logging in and receiving the golf ball in their inventory. You won't have to do anything special, just wait a few mins and the ball will be added to your inventory.

Sorry for the confusion, we are working on trying to correct this, but for now we thank you for your patience :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:03 AM

TY ,  WGTpizza     for the info :)    

• daoud
    22 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:09 AM

Thanks for the heads up, thought I was doing something wrong, lol

• mbunn415
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:15 AM

I have logged in twice and still have not received the ball............................................................... 

• spraypantscorona
    121 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:16 AM

with all the due respect in the WORLD ,  (Stay Classy)  Funny if it  was a new  20 dollar club , or a new 8 dollar sleeve of balls , i,m sure there would be NO problems . Come on guys and girls  ,, ilove this game,, i,m addicted , just let me have what i PAY  for .. With all  your  free this and free that . How about the stuff i pay for,,,,, Could i  get that to work as promised

• CoryPeterPan
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:27 AM

I have been logged in since 9:30am CST and played a game at 9:45am CST.  Still no free ball as of 1:27pm CST...

• mjh44
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:51 AM

Haven't got my free ball yet. Logged in, logged off, logged in, played. Waited and waited. Oh well.

• daoud
    22 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:56 AM

Same here mjh44, no ball in my inventory yet either.

• NeilD1972
    26 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 11:56 AM

While I believe it is generous of WGT to offer free items that reflect current events, it is, for most players (including myself), an actual waste of time on the developer's part.  Receiving free GI-SD balls is similar to receiving horrible-looking neckties on Father's Day....I will never wear them, and I will never use these.  If WGT is looking for true appreciation, just make a ball for all models and let the players choose which one they want.  Just my suggestion.

• RonPicachi
    3 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2012 12:33 PM

same here

RSS