Help › Forums

Peanut Labs and supersonic scams . BAN THEM

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 7 2013 3:54 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • KissArmy
    63 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 12:39 PM

Have you recently sent in your proof and wait 3 month  for them to just decline your hard work ?  Lets get this scamming hack site off of here and get some real people that accauly credit you. I have sent in my proof from these ads, my email,my  confirmation, even the web page after signing up and they say welcome. None of that has been good enough and all my requests and credits have been denied. I have contacted the BBB and hope they can shine some light on this dark and  deceiving  practices.  GET RID OF PEANUT LABS  LETS GET 1000000 VOTES , AND SEND THEM DOWN THE SAME RIVER WITH NO PADDLE AS THEY HAVE DONE TO US.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 1:02 PM

I have had no problems with either. Just saying.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 3:29 PM

courteneyfish:

SupersonicAds will not even let me SUBMIT a ticket. The button is greyed out. So I'm SOL. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I don't have this problem with Trailpay or SponsorPlay.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 5:45 PM

I get paid on them, submit proof, create a ticket number and email the proof along with the ticket number to them

ZioMio:
    The button is greyed out

You need to enter a min of 100 characters and the button enables.

This is at times broken and it stops counting.

copy your text, start over and it should work the 2nd time round

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 5:52 PM

i think they banned payouts to wgt lol - see what happens when you organize the troops lol........a lockout

• BeginnerBob
    49 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 6:39 PM

SUPERSONIC ADS R A RIPOFF- I agree totally with KissArmy and this is why:

Since Dec 23rd or 24th I have registered and completed the following at least 4 or 5 times and have not received 1 credit. Maybe its just these 5 or 6 links as they do give credit for the videos that r worth 2 lousy credits. It took more than 3 attempts to finally get the Kraft credits and that's only after I went thru WGT & Kraft directly.

So stay away from these WASTE OF TIME links.

Prize House- $500 Visa Card - 50 credits, completed at least 3 times

Trip to Cancun - 65 credits, completed at least 3 times

Click & Spin - 81 credits, completed 2 times, sent them link with my credits from Click &Spin, still no credits

Cheer on your Favourite Hockey Team, - 65 credits, completed 4 times

Win 4 NHL tickets - 40 credits, completed 4 times

Trip to Cancun - 65 credits, completed 3 times

Today I added the Auto Trader app and yesterday the Soap Box survey group. Still no credits from either of these completions.

They have all the completion notices. I have sent them submissions asking for specifics on why links were rejected and they do not even acknowlkedge the request.

SuperSonics is a waste of your time. If you treasure your time and are trying to accumulate credits, don't bother with SuperSonics. Its a wonder WGT supports this link.

Bob     

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 10:56 PM

SHRUDE:
    You need to enter a min of 100 characters and the button enables

Thanks boss that mini  - maxi always trips me up! I quit using tweeter cuz of that... anyway I got some tickets in. :-)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 11:32 AM

ZioMio:
    got some tickets in

..... and now been paid what was due :-)

• steveosh
    102 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 11:52 AM

ZioMio:
    SupersonicAds will not even let me SUBMIT a ticket. The button is greyed out. So I'm SOL. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thank you, i too can not submit a ticket ONLINE, the webpage goes blank, and it says loading... loading .... I have let it go for about 5 hours and still nothing.

So i emailed them, they said send screen shots, so i did, asked to see what proof i had, so i sent them.. then after 4 weeks of waiting waiting

they told me they won't do ANYTHING with out a ticket.

They told me to use chrome or IE. (now its the principle of the matter I have downloaded enough programs and installed on the computer for most of the offers.) i do not have chrome and I absolutely HATE IE. full of bugs and people can hack it with no problems, heck there is even an online course to hack IE.

just very bad customer service.

have an online petition to get rid of Supersonic ADs

• KissArmy
    63 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2013 11:37 AM

courteneyfish:

well when you do , we will all be here to listen to your rant lol :)

• PAGES
RSS